• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

The hall looks totally different this year hm

Is it the same hall, just opened up more, or is it in a different hall altogether?

The hall we are always in is totally empty. Everything seems to have shifted down an entire hall?

The hall looks totally different this year hm

Is it the same hall, just opened up more, or is it in a different hall altogether?

The hall we are always in is totally empty. Everything seems to have shifted down an entire hall?

Scratch that. I'll figure out where to go by the throngs of sweaty, panting, mid 40s Comic Dudes moving stuff into the hall.

One hour before its show time!

BTW, for those of you from the other side of the country, Orlando has a Del Taco franchise now, in case you are pining for some Cali Fast food when you're in town. If they only opened an In N Out, I'd finally feel like I never left the West Coast. Of course, I'd be even fatter then I already am.... lol

Hey all. Just a heads up that I will be strolling around this weekend at the show (not setting up, but attending) so if anyone wants to touch base about consignments, sales, or whatever, feel free to drop a line. You can reach me at dgillock@comiclink.com or call me at 617-517-0062 ext 102.

First time at this show and looking forward to seeing everyone.

-Douglas Gillock

ComicLink