• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Madureira Sketch

6 posts in this topic

dunno where this post should go... but, im super excited about it so i had to show it off!

Joe is my all time favorite artist. i cant even express properly how much i love his art and how his work inspires my own art.

On day 2 at SDCC this year i was second in line for Joe Madureira and Jeph Loeb, to get a few books signed (30 or 40 i think...) i would usually never do this to anyone, i usually limit myself to 5-10 books for people to sign.. but i couldnt let this opportunity pass me by) He was really really nice about it and didnt mind AT ALL, we got to talking a little bit about comics and video games..and that was that.

On day 3 he was at a different booth promoting Darksiders 2. I had 1 or 2 more books i decided to get signed, after talking with him a little bit more he agreed to draw on my iPad! I know he very very rarely does sketches at cons, so im beyond excited to have gotten this!

I know its a little unconventional, but i just thought it would be really awesome if he drew on it, and so did he! (i got a really nice clear hard case to protect it)

IMG_0460.JPG

Me and Mad!

IMG_0452.JPG

anyways... sorry i just had to brag about it a little bit... just really really stoked to have gotten this.

Wow! good for you man, and welcome to the boards!

Yeah, Joe Mad is really, really cool! A super nice guy! I met him @ the Big Apple Con here in NYC in 2010. A really great experience for me!

Here is one of the books he signed for me. One of my favorites!

SAM_3768.jpg