• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's WWC 2011 Trip Report

90 posts in this topic

Never let it be said that I don't give the people what they want. In order of special requests:

1) a DocWatson mention: I saw Doc this weekend.

I didn't request a mention. I pointed out a deficiency.

:( = request

:( = sarcasm.

[ :( = request] = {3rd level sarcasm and a little :baiting: }

New math.

Never let it be said that I don't give the people what they want. In order of special requests:

I didn't request a mention. I pointed out a deficiency.

:( = request

:( = sarcasm.

[ :( = request] = {3rd level sarcasm and a little :baiting: }

New math.

How's this for new math; F + U = Strahan.

2) Pics:

55daad19.jpg

Who's in the pic, and why is he grabbing Cap's junk?

MCMiles and because he can.

Thanks for cleaning up after Mike. He sometimes forgets to use proper communication in his posts. :foryou:

McMiles and I have no idea. He insisted on a picture that way. :shrug:

HaHaHa.

This is more like it. Bad picture quality, but a fun time Saturday night :devil:

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

I'm dissapointed Miles; only 5 girls.

This time I didn't almost need to finish a fight.

:baiting:

Actually, some drunk punk from the wedding party must have not liked us talking to the girls. He came around with an attitude but it didn't take much to make him back down. The funny thing is he looked like the a-hole to the girls and I looked like the mature cool guy that kept his head, but didn't back down. I should have thanked him.

Actually, some drunk punk from the wedding party must have not liked us talking to the girls. He came around with an attitude but it didn't take much to make him back down. The funny thing is he looked like the a-hole to the girls and I looked like the mature cool guy that kept his head, but didn't back down. I should have thanked him.

The one with the pink flower was really into you. It was funny as we were watching all the action from our booth in the bar. Saw everything including your "wingman" knocking over a bottle of beer on the floor :roflmao:

The one with the pink flower was really into you. It was funny as we were watching all the action from our booth in the bar. Saw everything including your "wingman" knocking over a bottle of beer on the floor :roflmao:

She was married. Thought I had it going on with the taller brunette but turned out her boyfriend had just dumped her and was in the hotel. She was a little emotional, someone with less heart than me might have used that to his benefit. I felt bad for her.

She was married. Thought I had it going on with the taller brunette but turned out her boyfriend had just dumped her and was in the hotel. She was a little emotional, someone with less heart than me might have used that to his benefit. I felt bad for her.

I blame JJ . You need a better wingman!!!!!