• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr. lee's comics emporium

31 posts in this topic

That's why i made this post. Was told this story is true, but what's posted is all i know.

So you heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy? Did he also tell you about the alligator in the sewer?

A Google search for "mr. lee's comics emporium" turns up nothing.

http://www.manta.com/ic/mt68grx/ca/comic-emporium-inc-the

Proprietor Andrew Lee. (shrug)

Someone needs to go there and ask for the happy ending.

Thanks for the link. :foryou:

A rare link, role reversal. :o

That's why i made this post. Was told this story is true, but what's posted is all i know.

So you heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy? Did he also tell you about the alligator in the sewer?

keep your azzhole comments to yourself. i simply asked if anyone knew if this story was true, and this punk tries to take a shot at me. don't reply to my posts anymore.

Incidentally, the earlier snapshot of the Canadian hole in the wall going out of business was about mid 07.

disclaimer: I know nothing about the veracity of the story itself, just adding pieces of evidence to the conjecture where I find em. There's got to be a few Canadians on the board who've been there-- Greggy?(shrug) There's only 1 or 2 stores left in that area.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=comic+emporium+toronto&fb=1&gl=us&hq=comic+emporium&hnear=0x89d4cb90d7c63ba5:0x323555502ab4c477,Toronto,+ON,+Canada&cid=4016183752745543259

keep your azzhole comments to yourself. i simply asked if anyone knew if this story was true, and this punk tries to take a shot at me. don't reply to my posts anymore.

I'm pretty sure that in a public forum I can reply to anybody I like. But to make things clear: My post was meant in good humor, not as a shot to be taken at you. Oh, and by the way, I thought the original story was very entertaining.

Thank you so much for the gracious and unsolicited private message as well. Everybody, here's what Hawkman sent me as a PM:

hawkman-pm.jpg

Is it really necessary to send a harassing private message that says "f--- you" due to the misinterpretation of snark?