• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

hm

always open to suggestions.

Here are a few of mine hm

Jeremy Bastian

Charlie Adlard

Robert Kirkman

Victor Drujinui

Marv Wolfman

Peter David

Brian Michael Bendis

Geoff Johns

Jim Lee

Grant Morrison

Frank Quitely

Frank Miller

I don't ask for much, I know, but as they say... :grin:

hm

Jeremy Bastian

Charlie Adlard

Robert Kirkman

Victor Drujinui

Marv Wolfman

Peter David

Brian Michael Bendis

Geoff Johns

Jim Lee

Grant Morrison

Frank Quitely

Frank Miller

some list.

hm

hm

Jeremy Bastian

Charlie Adlard

Robert Kirkman

Victor Drujinui

Marv Wolfman

Peter David

Brian Michael Bendis

Geoff Johns

Jim Lee

Grant Morrison

Frank Quitely

Frank Miller

some list.

hm

I say, try for Ditko while your at it. :whistle:

hm

Jeremy Bastian

Charlie Adlard

Robert Kirkman

Victor Drujinui

Marv Wolfman

Peter David

Brian Michael Bendis

Geoff Johns

Jim Lee

Grant Morrison

Frank Quitely

Frank Miller

some list.

hm

I say, try for Ditko while your at it. :whistle:

and Moebius.

hm

Jeremy Bastian

Charlie Adlard

Robert Kirkman

Victor Drujinui

Marv Wolfman

Peter David

Brian Michael Bendis

Geoff Johns

Jim Lee

Grant Morrison

Frank Quitely

Frank Miller

some list.

hm

Well I do you like to keep you guys busy :baiting:

Exhibitor list has been updated.

Check it out!

That is some list :banana:

Out of curiosity are any of the other English based Comic dealers attending , like Incognito etc etc You know the ones, the usual fare from all the other British Marts and cons :/

Quite frankly, with all the other quality dealers announced, who needs Incognito and Silver acre with their overpriced inventories and arrogant attitudes? Screw em! rantrant

WOW, that's a bit of a statement. I have never dealt with Silver Acre, but I have bought a number of comics (botht CGC and raw), from Dave at Incognito and have always found him courteous and helpful. The prices have not been too bad either.

Sounds lke you have had some 'previous'. :slapfight:

Quite frankly, with all the other quality dealers announced, who needs Incognito and Silver acre with their overpriced inventories and arrogant attitudes? Screw em! rantrant

WOW, that's a bit of a statement. I have never dealt with Silver Acre, but I have bought a number of comics (botht CGC and raw), from Dave at Incognito and have always found him courteous and helpful. The prices have not been too bad either.

To be fair, I have had good and bad experiences with both. I find that they both suffer from big fish in small pond syndrome. For UK dealers they have decent depth to their stock but IMHO they tend to overprice (and in Silver Acres case, over grade).

At Kapow last year, I was able to buy mid grade, mid run non keys from other dealers at a big saving on what Incognito were asking.

Silver Acre regularly has some shockers on ebay. Darryl seems to base his pricing on the Chuck R model sometimes. :ohnoez:

As I say, this is based solely on my experiences. I also acknowledge that any seller is entitled to price their wares as they see fit. Equally, I am entitled to spend my money elsewhere if I feel I am getting a better deal and service. 2c

To be fair, I have had good and bad experiences with both. I find that they both suffer from big fish in small pond syndrome. For UK dealers they have decent depth to their stock but IMHO they tend to overprice (and in Silver Acres case, over grade).

At Kapow last year, I was able to buy mid grade, mid run non keys from other dealers at a big saving on what Incognito were asking.

Silver Acre regularly has some shockers on ebay. Darryl seems to base his pricing on the Chuck R model sometimes. :ohnoez:

As I say, this is based solely on my experiences. I also acknowledge that any seller is entitled to price their wares as they see fit. Equally, I am entitled to spend my money elsewhere if I feel I am getting a better deal and service. 2c

In my experience, both have some pretty strong prices but I at least find Dave from Incognito to be likable compared to Darryl's arrogance and poor customer service.