• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

STAN LEE

has confirmed for the con. First time he is coming to the UK in 40 years!

This is HUGE news, will be lost in this thread, start a new one. Booking my ticket as we speak, especially as i see that you are now limiting the attendance and no tickets on the day.

That it what is cool about comics...

I see Stan at shows more then I see my own grandparents sadly, and the UK is on fire with this news!!! I sincerely hope everyone that wants to meet him gets a chance. Totally sweet!!!

Ok,who's going as a CGC CAW? :wishluck:

i'm sure your good friends DWC will be there to take all your stan lee subs :) Check for pricing on their website.

:whistle: You called?? We have been working with the show's promoter, Stan Lee's office and CGC on this deal for a couple of months now and it finally fell into place. DWC is extremely excited to announce we have been granted the honor to be a facilitator for this show and have arranged for a CAW. More details about the Stan Lee signing will be released shortly. We look forward to visiting our friends over in the UK and offering the CGC opportunity to the fans of the show.

:whistle: You called?? We have been working with the show's promoter, Stan Lee's office and CGC on this deal for a couple of months now and it finally fell into place. DWC is extremely excited to announce we have been granted the honor to be a facilitator for this show and have arranged for a CAW. More details about the Stan Lee signing will be released shortly. We look forward to visiting our friends over in the UK and offering the CGC opportunity to the fans of the show.

:whee:

Just wanted to post this, because that makes me feel very HAPPY!

OH MAN!!!! Big plus for DWC!!!!

Thank you really much. Now this show is perfect!!!!

Just bought yesterday flight tickets and booked a hotel in hope that CGC will change their mind. Now I have the chance to get a few yellow slabs done!

Thanks again.

That's great news.... er! what does CAW mean? :blush:

Wow this is great news :banana:

I am gonna have to get my act together and see what books you get done for me hm

CAW = Contract Authorized Witness

Either a CGC Representative or CAW needs to actually see the book being signed to get SS slab.

CAW = Contract Authorized Witness

Either a CGC Representative or CAW needs to actually see the book being signed to get SS slab.

Thanks for that. (thumbs u

Since I've received several PMs and even phone calls I'd like to make it clear that even though I am attending this show I am not a CAW, facilitator, or witness for this show. lol

I'm more than happy to answer PMs but I have received several asking me for my help in the past week.

Since Desert Wind Comics is handling the show all books must go through them.

Even though I get sig stuff done I always grab a witness to accompany me at all the shows.

Hope this helps.