• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fly 3 EBAS & Nei Exclusives, GFT 62 Sketch Blanks, Fan Expo News & SDCC Update

28 posts in this topic

Fly 3 EBAS Retailer Exclusive.

I'm breaking these down into a few different options since this book had some problems. Underordered and a lot of damages from what I'm seeing.

6 copies 4 available for one of the following:

NM+ or better raw $75

CGC 9.8 $100

CGC 9.8 SS $125 (held for Detroit FanFare Signing)

One NM/NM+ copy available raw for $40

And if you don't care about a perfect book I have about 10 raw undercopies (NM-/NM top corner) available for $25 each. If they don't sell they are just going back but I know some people don't care about 9.8 (scandalous). I'm really hard on my raw grading so they are probably better than that.

Fly3Ebas.jpg

I'll take 1x CGC 9.8 SS $125 (held for Detroit FanFare Signing) :takeit:

Fly 3 EBAS Retailer Exclusive.

I'm breaking these down into a few different options since this book had some problems. Underordered and a lot of damages from what I'm seeing.

6 copies 4 available for one of the following:

NM+ or better raw $75

CGC 9.8 $100

CGC 9.8 SS $125 (held for Detroit FanFare Signing)

One NM/NM+ copy available raw for $40

And if you don't care about a perfect book I have about 10 raw undercopies (NM-/NM top corner) available for $25 each. If they don't sell they are just going back but I know some people don't care about 9.8 (scandalous). I'm really hard on my raw grading so they are probably better than that.

Fly3Ebas.jpg

I'll take whatever the highest available grade is. Raw or slabbed. (shrug)

Fly3Ebas.jpg

I will take one of the raw for $25.

:takeit:

Last book for this thread:

Grimm Fairy Tales 62 Sketch Blank (500 copy print run)

Raw 9.8 candidate - $20 each (30 20 available)

I've had these for a few weeks, just getting around to selling. I think I was the first to order them so I got the cream of the crop. Originally I ordered 50 but I was told that there was shipping damage to a large qty when they came in so they scaled my order back to 40 to "spread the love". I'm keeping 10 for myself.

I will post a pic when I have a moment

all of whatever you have left :takeit:

I've had these for a few weeks, just getting around to selling. I think I was the first to order them so I got the cream of the crop. Originally I ordered 50 but I was told that there was shipping damage to a large qty when they came in so they scaled my order back to 40 to "spread the love". I'm keeping 10 for myself.

And here I was going to order a couple. :(

lol

And here I was going to order a couple. :(

lol

, me too :(