• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Nick, your uncanny ability to capture my package is both off-putting and exhilarating at the same time. :lol:

I really need to figure out how to use Photoshop. If I do you are all *spooned*!! :sumo:

lol

Unless your "package" grew on your chest x 2, you're looking at the wrong area.

:baiting:

But I do look forward to your visual delivery of revenge one day, as that wonderfully twisted humor contains hints of incredible genius written all over it.

:foryou:

Nick, your uncanny ability to capture my package is both off-putting and exhilarating at the same time. :lol:

I really need to figure out how to use Photoshop. If I do you are all *spooned*!! :sumo:

lol

Unless your "package" grew on your chest x 2, you're looking at the wrong area.

:baiting:

But I do look forward to your visual delivery of revenge one day, as that wonderfully twisted humor contains hints of incredible genius written all over it.

Perhaps mikenyc & chrisskiba could take a Photoshop class together. Help each other push each other's buttons... and stuff. With Chris' incognito ID and extra wide boob width and Mike's sharp wit & bloody Christan Bale face, I would fancy a guess that they both would be in jail within 24 hours.

Rupp, I give it no more than two hours before I am getting a page to do an emergency psychiatric evaluation...some things should never be done...putting Chris and Mike in a room together to learn a new skill to spread the:insane: being chief amongst them :ohnoez:

I must agree Snake. Chris with his distrust of the internet and the possible conspiracy concerning his picture and identity... and Mike with his hotheaded ready-ness & willingness to jump into into fight come hell or highwater... man, we've got half the A-Team and 1/4 the X-Files right there.

I must agree Snake. Chris with his distrust of the internet and the possible conspiracy concerning his picture and identity... and Mike with his hotheaded ready-ness & willingness to jump into into fight come hell or highwater... man, we've got half the A-Team and 1/4 the X-Files right there.

:fear: Mix that with the Bevelry Hillbillies element we bring to the table, and you got trouble with a capial Texas T (oil that is, black gold :luhv: )

I'm on the road all afternoon and won't be home until after 8 pm.

But when I saw boscoe's work, I had to pull over and clean the out of my shorts. (worship)

In the spirit of clooneython I concede to boscoe and look forward to the next matchup. :kidaround:

But when I saw boscoe's work, I had to pull over and clean the out of my shorts. (worship)

In the spirit of clooneython I concede to boscoe and look forward to the next matchup. :kidaround:

(worship)

Your quality will be known among your enemies, before ever you meet them.

I love that line from "Kingdom of Heaven."

Clooneython regents ( (shrug) ) have confered and concluded the following...

1. Baz is chicken- after seeing Boscoe's entry & don't deserve 2nd place.

2. Baz is still cool as ice in Rupp & everyone's else's book.

3. Baz made a game winning entry and was man enuff to post it.

4. Baz rocks !

Congrats to Boscoe for securing his 2nd place win :golfclap:

4. Baz rocks !

He can have the cards as a gift for honorably relinquishing the 2nd place spot.

:gossip: "Relinquishing"?! Okay, now I have to go pull Kingdom of Heaven out for viewing tonight.

:ohnoez:

4. Baz rocks !

He can have the cards as a gift for honorably relinquishing the 2nd place spot.

:gossip: "Relinquishing"?! Okay, now I have to go pull Kingdom of Heaven out for viewing tonight.

:ohnoez:

Undoubtably the nicest bunch of shatlovers the Rupp has ever encountered. (worship)

2nd place loser Boscoe has forsaken the covented runner-up position and given the spoils of his loss aka win... to total loss Baz.

Congrats Baz on being a super nice guy & all around good sport.

The Julie Strain Jiggly-Win is yours sir :applause: