• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN HARDBACK - $5

It wouldn't be a Clooneython without some of these on hand. I've got FIVE COPIES FOUR COPIES HERE at $5 each. Original retail was $30... these are $5 and are all still shrinkwrapped in the original wrap, never opened, read, shaturbated on or touched.

sold ONE COPY to svndst1030

if one is available

:takeit:

at 30% off

No problem sir ... ^^ !

DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN HARDBACK - $5

It wouldn't be a Clooneython without some of these on hand. I've got FIVE COPIES FOUR COPIES HERE at $5 each. Original retail was $30... these are $5 and are all still shrinkwrapped in the original wrap, never opened, read, shaturbated on or touched.

sold ONE COPY to svndst1030

if one is available

:takeit:

at 30% off

No problem sir ... ^^ !

Just asking sure one is on my pile as well. I know you have thousands of this book lying around.

AVENGERS # 1 - BLANK 2ND PRINTS - $3

I've got about 8 copies, 7 copies of these TWO COPIES at $3 each. Nice shape too.

sold one copy to The Resurrection

SOLD FIVE COPIES TO crnbrd

1120100018.jpg

x 2 @ 30% off unless you want to give me 50% off :banana:

IF still available

Detroit Mike has pulled his wang into the lead by TWO VOTES!

Its really anybody's ball & wang game folks :)

Vote or forever suk the Shatladen ladel of the Clooneython Colon whilst you enjoy the grunt bisquick shatkakes that slap your tongue !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5052275&fpart=147

WALT DISNEY'S FANTASIA HARDBACK - $10 page 18

BUFFY VAMPIRE SLAYER: CREATURES OF HABIT TPB - $5 page26

ASM # 203 - $3 page 108

ASM # 233 - $3 page 107

ASM # 224 - $3 page 107

ASM # 215 - $3 page 107

ASM # 209 - $3 page 107

ASM # 205 - $3 page 107

ASM # 257 - $3 page 106

ASM # 256 - $3 page 106

ASM # 255 - $1 page 106

ASM # 248 - $3 page 106

ASM # 247 - $3 page 106

if these are still available :takeit: at 30% off

Vote or forever suk the Shatladen ladel of the Clooneython Colon whilst you enjoy the grunt bisquick shatkakes that slap your tongue !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5052275&fpart=147

Uh oh... it appears the Detroit Mike Facebook friend list has just opened up and yet another vote to his advantage. The Motor City Shatman aint frickin' around...he's here to win it... then screw it... then re-sell it.

Uh oh... it appears the Detroit Mike Facebook friend list has just opened up and yet another vote to his advantage. The Motor City Shatman aint frickin' around...he's here to win it... then screw it... then re-sell it.

It appears that the coordinated effort of the Detroit Mike fanclub has leveled a "vote per minute" for the last three minutes. One wang is stretchin' toward the finish line!

2 @ 50%

unless you have that deal still @50%

but I wouldnt want to do that to you

:blush:

No problem if you want the 5 for $12 deal at 50%... if you want that many :wishluck:

And no problem giving BigHulkFan the 5 for $12 at 30% ... ^^