• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Oh and I'm slowly working thru invoices and have over half sent. Shipping will probably take toward the weekend and middle of next week perhaps a day or two longer.

This is a load of work for the first week of school... I guess ole Rupp should have timed that better... but dang it was fun :)

All invoices sent as of right the frick now :)

Regardless with this much ... its gonna be a few days pack time and mail time. So everybody just sit back with some Moose Tracks ice cream and a cool Diet Coke, pop in Season 4 of Miami Vice and watch the episode Crocket goes nuts and becomes the bad azz drug dealer named Sonny Burnett.

Half way thru that episode, your books will come flying out of the sky and land on your nutz ... or whatever you've got there :)

All invoices sent as of right the frick now :)

Regardless with this much ... its gonna be a few days pack time and mail time. So everybody just sit back with some Moose Tracks ice cream and a cool Diet Coke, pop in Season 4 of Miami Vice and watch the episode Crocket goes nuts and becomes the bad azz drug dealer named Sonny Burnett.

Half way thru that episode, your books will come flying out of the sky and land on your nutz ... or whatever you've got there :)

Mmmm... Moose Tracks...

I got the first 12 packages out this past Saturday. Gonna try to do another 12 this weekend. Hate I have to spread it out... but time is not on my side it seems with Orthipedic Conditions and Neuro II.

Never would have thought that the first two weeks back to school for the last semester of PT school would be this intense.

On the flip side... IM STILL RICH ! :)