• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

RISING STARS ACT 1: LEATHER BOUND EDITION SIGNED TOO - $15

Pretty sure this was a DYNAMIC FORCES exclusive. Signed and numbered by Stracsynski. Had an original retail of $75 freaking dollars.

IMG_2408.jpg

Does this collect all 24 issues? If so, :takeit:

ALL STAR SUPERMAN # 1 - $1 EACH

I've got about EIGHT COPIES (in honor of CTVIII) at ONE BUCK EACH.

I know its not really hot anymore... but dam... it was a fine read.

IMG_2340.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR # 554 - FREE WITH PURCHASE OF ALL STAR SUPS #1

I've got EIGHT OF THESE to just give away with your $1 purchase of a All Star Sups # 1. Also not hot, but also a good read.

IMG_2326.jpg

FLASH REBIRTH # 1 - 1ST PRINT - ONLY $1

No longer hot. Doesn't even qualify for negative hot... but it was nice to look at with a cool cover. This DON'T STINK !

I've got EIGHT COPIES for only $1 each.

IMG_2320.jpg

FALLEN SON: DEATH OF CAP: IRON MAN - FREE WITH PURCHASE OF FLASH REBIRTH # 1

I've got EIGHT COPIES for frickin' FREE with purchase of Flash Rebirth #1. Just make sure you claim your freebies or someone else will.

IMG_2321.jpg

:takeit: one of each

You are totally devaluing my investment...must I now switch my allegiance to Cruisa-Palooza??? :sumo:

Rest assured... they will never be another Clooney sketch drawn by me. Your investment is safe sir. :acclaim:

Phew! The kids will be able to attend college after all :whee:

Pretty sure this was a DYNAMIC FORCES exclusive. Signed and numbered by Stracsynski. Had an original retail of $75 freaking dollars.

IMG_2408.jpg

Rupp can verify, but I believe you are just getting the first act (8 issues) with that. If memory serves the story was broken into three acts of equal length. Still a hell of a deal though :foryou:

ELEKTRA AND WOLVERINE:THE REDEEMER HARDBACK - $3

I've got FOUR COPIES left of this at $3 each.

These sold pretty well in the Crazy thread and I found some more so lets try to give others a shot at a sweet $3 hardback.

IMG_2397.jpg

:takeit: one please.

SQUADRON SUPREME TPB - $5

I have TWO COPIES of this at $5 each.

This is the ENTIRE maxi-series of the classic 80's series. Original retail was like $24.99 or so... own it for a five .

IMG_2392.jpg

:takeit: x1 copy please

ELEKTRA AND WOLVERINE:THE REDEEMER HARDBACK - $3

I've got FOUR COPIES left of this at $3 each.

These sold pretty well in the Crazy thread and I found some more so lets try to give others a shot at a sweet $3 hardback.

IMG_2397.jpg

god this looks terrible :takeit:

IMG_2408.jpg

Rupp can verify, but I believe you are just getting the first act (8 issues) with that. If memory serves the story was broken into three acts of equal length. Still a hell of a deal though :foryou:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking to pick up the whole thing collected in one edition, but that is definitely an awesome book!

Ok fellas... got to do time with the wife for a while today then I'll be back at the thread full force this afternooon.

I will get everything caught up as to who snagged what too as there appears to be some overlap. If I've got extras I will let you know too.

The Rising Stars books is just the FIRST ARC and not the entire run. Snake Eyes brain, in conjunction with making him supa-fast with the F5, also contains a shatload of info that is pretty much 99.933367 % correct about 106.999452% of the time.

And also, yes that Moon Knight # 1 is the new one from Bendis.

And also, I'm a c tease.

But also... I love me some Teri Hatcher tied to a bed.

But, also... also... I'm fairly f'd up.

YAY I haven't missed anything...got called in early 7am and they wanted me to stay late 7PM...not happening anymore.

Teri Hatcher tied to a BED! it was a Tales From The Crypt episode. worth watching no matter what. Not only is she tied to a bed, but she's in lingerie too!