• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O.K. it is time to show off those 2011 SDCC books back from CGC!

44 posts in this topic

Here is a very cool book, Batman Returns signed by Danny Devito. The plan is to send it to DWC and add Michael Keaton to it!!! I will also be receiving a couple of Batman Returns Poster Books with the Penquin on the cover signed by Devito!!!

114859.jpg.c4ce952b0a2333011464edc10b5d28cc.jpg

114860.jpg.8f0af23d96ec2840f6081ba5ab70b65a.jpg

The penicale moment for me at this year's SDCC was tracking down Mike Judge with Kris Moore and getting a few books signed. Mr. Judge was not warm to the idea of signing anything at first. I even asked him in the Beavis voice to sign for us and it didn't work! However, after much polite begging, he signed our books. It was an awesome moment! Heh..heh..ummm, heh..heh it was almost as cool as GWAR!

114861.jpg.a0763c1105bc5571b4bbe916a0af8f47.jpg

The penicale moment for me at this year's SDCC was tracking down Mike Judge with Kris Moore and getting a few books signed. Mr. Judge was not warm to the idea of signing anything at first. I even asked him in the Beavis voice to sign for us and it didn't work! However, after much polite begging, he signed our books. It was an awesome moment! Heh..heh..ummm, heh..heh it was almost as cool as GWAR!

was there a particular reason why he didn't want to sign anything

was there a particular reason why he didn't want to sign anything

We caught Mr. Judge walking from his panel room to a press conference room. There were several fans around and he didn't want to stop and sign for everyone because he was pressed for time. Kris and I knew which conference room he was heading to, so we were able to catch him away from the crowd of fans.

Here is a very cool book, Batman Returns signed by Danny Devito. The plan is to send it to DWC and add Michael Keaton to it!!! I will also be receiving a couple of Batman Returns Poster Books with the Penquin on the cover signed by Devito!!!

That is really cool! Congrats! :applause: (thumbs u

Danny's got a good looking signature. Nice books!

Hey it wouldn't be Comic-Con International without meeting some super hero movie celebs. Getting signatures from them was not easy though. Here are three very cool books:

Captain America #1 (photo variant) signed by Chris Evans

Conan: The Island of No Return 1 signed by Jason Mamoa and Stephen Lang.

Last but not least....Vengence of Bane #1 signed by Tom Hardy, who will be playing Bane in next year's Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises!

Jason Mamoa ... :luhv:

Hey it wouldn't be Comic-Con International without meeting some super hero movie celebs. Getting signatures from them was not easy though. Here are three very cool books:

Captain America #1 (photo variant) signed by Chris Evans

Conan: The Island of No Return 1 signed by Jason Mamoa and Stephen Lang.

Last but not least....Vengence of Bane #1 signed by Tom Hardy, who will be playing Bane in next year's Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises!

Jason Mamoa ... :luhv:

Nice books Triston! (thumbs u

......but there is only one Conan.... :sumo:

Here's an artist who rarely makes convention appearances, Ed Benes. This is his convention sketch book with a Batman head sketch on the front cover...awesome!

AWESOME! :applause:

Yeah, Ed Benes rocks! And the fact that he rarely does any shows makes his sigs even hotter! I've got 2 books he signed at this show that i'm still waiting on.......