• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Who Returns

84 posts in this topic

So how does Torchwood tie into this show?
Captain Jack and The Doctor have crossed paths on several occasions. Jack is a time jumping Indiana Jones type. If memory serves me, The Doctor disabled his teleporter. Kinda like Galactus did with the Surfer. Rumor is that Jack is The Face Of Bo. hm

T-Minus 20.5 hours to go.

And I'm calling it now- time stamp me.

Dr. Riversong is the one in the astronaut suit who shoots the Doctor.

:whee:

You are a few months too late with your prediction - Whisp already said that in the WC thread.

T-Minus 20.5 hours to go.

And I'm calling it now- time stamp me.

Dr. Riversong is the one in the astronaut suit who shoots the Doctor.

You are a few months too late with your prediction - Whisp already said that in the WC thread.

Predictions before the occurring event cannot be "late". :makepoint:

The fact that someone made the prediction before me is important, but this being the internet, I'm sure someone made the same one just minutes after the episode originally aired.

T-MINUS 3.15 HRS!!!!!!

That was fantastic.

SPOILERS

My favorite line was, "I just popped into town for a gay gypsy barmitzvah".

I love it when writers add smart jokes.

Honestly, it had everything. Whizbang, timey whimey moments, tons of laugh out loud moments, and a satisfying next chapter.

Incomprehensible as to direction, motif or plot. (shrug)

Does anyone actually find River Song to be an interesting or attractive character?

And I think I must have fell asleep at one point -- did they ever let Hitler out of the cupboard?

I also need to be reminded why Nazi Germany as a setting?

Does anyone actually find River Song to be an interesting or attractive character?

And I think I must have fell asleep at one point -- did they ever let Hitler out of the cupboard?

Good thing I DVR'd it. Had to pause every few minutes to try and explain the storyline to my wife. Very exhaustive. BTW, whatever happened to The Doctor's daughter ?

It was muddled with the odd nice touch but ultimately too pleased with itself. Business as usual, then.

Clearly the producers, who instructed Alex Kingston to ham it up as much as possible, do.

Nope.

A bit of a wheeze, methinks.

I like Kingston, Dr. Riversong, and the fact that she is Amy and Rory's daughter.

I'm especially glad to see a strong male companion after the estrogen fueled "first" four seasons of the show. Rory is a personal favorite of mine.

And I agree it was a bit incomprehensible and less than awe inspiring, but still a roaring good time.

"Demons Run" set me up for an epic return, and this was just a great episode.