• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Vacations

55 posts in this topic

Anybody going anywhere this year? confused-smiley-013.gif

Im taking next week off and hitting some nice golf courses ( hope the weather holds up! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Then in July Ill be going up to Canada for some peaceful lake fishing with the family! thumbsup2.gif

Whereabouts in Canada?

Its a place called La Pointe a David. Its a beautiful lake where we rent a cabin and the fishing is pretty good! thumbsup2.gif It is a long trip though...takes about 10 hours to get there! sleeping.gif

I'm a creature of habit and I can't break the circle.

1. San Diego con - every year

2. Hawaii - 1 or 2 of the islands, 2 out of every 3 years (about)

3. Las Vegas once a year

I can't seem to break out of this trend. But then again, when you love your current system why change? Some year though I need to take my wife to Italy instead of Hawaii.

----Sid

3. Las Vegas once a year

I can't seem to break out of this trend. But then again, when you love your current system why change? Some year though I need to take my wide to Italy instead of Hawaii.

----Sid

You mean I'm supposed to take my wife??? insane.gif

3. Las Vegas once a year

I can't seem to break out of this trend. But then again, when you love your current system why change? Some year though I need to take my wide to Italy instead of Hawaii.

----Sid

You mean I'm supposed to take my wife??? insane.gif

blush.gif............... 27_laughing.gif

Uh... yeah .

No Freudian slip there. She is quite thin. Thanks guys, I changed it. -----Sid

Hey, even the wide girls need some lovin.

And on topic...since I seem to already live in "Vacation Land" I think I'll just crack a beer and wait for the rest of you.

CRC

The most I have taken off in a row from CGC in 5 years is 3 working days. frown.gif That's o.k. though, I love this gig smile.gif

This June I might take a few days off to go to Red Rocks, Colorado to see some concerts 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

The most I have taken off in a row from CGC in 5 years is 3 working days. frown.gif That's o.k. though, I love this gig smile.gif

This June I might take a few days off to go to Red Rocks, Colorado to see some concerts 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I thought convention appearances is a vacation? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The only part of a convention where it feels like vacation, is when I take an hour on the Sunday of the show to look for a piece of art and the chat board dinner.

The only part of a convention where it feels like vacation, is when I take an hour on the Sunday of the show to look for a piece of art and the chat board dinner.

How come you are rarely at the CGC table? wink.gif

We have several trips planned this year:

Washington DC for a long weekend in June(taking advantage of Alaska Airline's $89 fair each way from LAX).

Whistler, BC at the end of June, beginning of July, for lots of hiking and even more eating.

San Diego in July for the Con.

And Cancun at the end of September. Never been there before.

We travel every year, but not usually this much. Should be fun.

You keeping tabs on him?

You keeping tabs on him?

Maybe....maybe not! tongue.gif