• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Vacations

55 posts in this topic

If you give him a free submission perhaps he'll leave you alone! confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

Nope, he can't be bought.

Ummm....try two submissions. I think that's his price.

Bin' to Mexico last year and I'm going again this year. This time I'll think I'll bring my boys along so they'll stop being mad at me for not taking them last year. grin.gif

If you give him a free submission perhaps he'll leave you alone! confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

Nope, he can't be bought.

Ummm....try two submissions. I think that's his price.

Bin' to Mexico last year and I'm going again this year. This time I'll think I'll bring my boys along so they'll stop being mad at me for not taking them last year. grin.gif

Sounds like your "in the know!"

27_laughing.gif

Timely

The only part of a convention where it feels like vacation, is when I take an hour on the Sunday of the show to look for a piece of art and the chat board dinner.

Gawd Steve, it takes you an hour to look for a piece of art and the chat board dinner? So if it takes you 45 minutes to find a piece of art, that leaves you like 15 minutes for the dinner? frown.gif I feel for ya, man!

Taking my wife to Turtle Island. If you never heard of it look it up. There is only 4 couples on this island and we each have our own private cabins and beaches and maids and yes I'm spoiling my beautiful wife this year. thumbsup2.gif

Taking my wife to Turtle Island. If you never heard of it look it up. There is only 4 couples on this island and we each have our own private cabins and beaches and maids and yes I'm spoiling my beautiful wife this year. thumbsup2.gif

hate to say this but it sounds like that reality TV show...check for cameras! grin.gif

hate to say this but it sounds like that reality TV show...check for cameras! grin.gif

Hey, Temptation Island was a great show but I missed the third season foreheadslap.gif.

It sounded really interesting until the part about separate cabins. confused-smiley-013.gif

The most I have taken off in a row from CGC in 5 years is 3 working days. frown.gif That's o.k. though, I love this gig smile.gif

Yeah, but when your 3 days in a row happens for every two days worked it's a pretty nice set up.. thumbsup2.gifdevil.gifangel.gif

The most I have taken off in a row from CGC in 5 years is 3 working days. frown.gif That's o.k. though, I love this gig smile.gif

Yeah, but when your 3 days in a row happens for every two days worked it's a pretty nice set up.. thumbsup2.gifdevil.gifangel.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Well I gotta say that is pretty sweet right there!

I get four weeks off each year + comp days so....

West Palm Beach- July (may pass this year)

Mytle Beach - Oct

Scottsdale - Dec

Also every 5 years my company makes you take a 4 week sabbatical. I've had two of these so far. Life is good thumbsup2.gif

Near a mall? Gotta be Atomic Comics... great for moderns and busts/statues, but they suck for HG gold/silver/bronze. On the flip side... as far as actual store interiors go it's probably the best in the valley.

Near a mall? Gotta be Atomic Comics... great for moderns and busts/statues, but they suck for HG gold/silver/bronze. On the flip side... as far as actual store interiors go it's probably the best in the valley.

Thanks, that's the place. I picked up a CBM #100 there last year. You're right mostly new stuff. Still fun to shop somewhere different.....