• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper/Modern Auction Unsold Items From Last Thread Included Dollar Starting Bid

50 posts in this topic

Bidding Recap

True Blood 2 & 3 Hasting's Variant-No Bids

New Mutants 98 Copy B - $50. -MattP

X-Men 266 Copy B - $25-frankbearss

X-Men 266 Copy C - $25-frankbearss

New Mutants 87 - $20-frankbearss

Hulk 340 $5-WDMARVELCOMICS

Amazing Spider-Man 36 9/11 Issue $5-WDMARVELCOMICS

Iron Man 282-No Bids-$5 WDMARVELCOMICS

Secret Wars 8 Copy A $12-Hrdrckr

Secret Wars 8 Copy B $12-Hrdrckr

ASM #300 - $60 -Hrdrckr

X-Force 26 $1-Hubu

NM 98 Copy A $25-Hubu

Not for NM98 and other books.

Rule

6.It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

Rules are there for a reason bro. I've had to follow them since I started here.

To make this fair....we'll alter the rules so that the auction ends 10:00 PM per time stamp on the boards on Thursday night.

And auctions for Charities are allowed....that's the only exception and through the VCC hall.

To make this fair....we'll alter the rules so that the auction ends 10:00 PM per time stamp on the boards on Thursday night.

And auctions for Charities are allowed....that's the only exception and through the VCC hall.

.any book that I post unless posted with a different BIN price can be bought for $100 straight away

This information is in the very first post in this thread. If you want to buy the books straight away then there's your BIN price. Otherwise I'm taking the highest offer and I'm giving everyone until Thursday night to make me an offer.

I don't see how this is a problem.

It is not a problem or at all a violation by my understanding. :foryou:

Many folks have been running auction style listings lately (including several by the OP himself and a couple of rather spirited ones by Phil/VTcomics over the past two weekends). Auctions have also been a variety of formats...straight up bids, reverse auctions, technological magic from Comicwhiz where you have a bidding window, etc. :)

At present, the only rule as I understand it, is that one MUST offer a Buy it Now price, which was done in this thread at $100 a book. :rulez:

The topic has been debated before, and a link to a long discussion on it in the Sales Threads themselves is below. Arch took an active part in this talk if memory serves. I believe his most recent input was well over a year ago, so it seems they decided to allow the auctions to go forward as long as we comply with all other listing rules and offer the option to buy the book outright for a set price to all boardies regardless of whether we allow bidding or not.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2394218&fpart=1

Hope this helps and does not derail :wishluck:

Bidding Recap

True Blood 2 & 3 Hasting's Variant-No Bids

New Mutants 98 Copy B - $50. -MattP

X-Men 266 Copy B - $25-frankbearss

X-Men 266 Copy C - $25-frankbearss

New Mutants 87 - $20-frankbearss

Hulk 340 $5-WDMARVELCOMICS

Iron Man 282-No Bids-$5 WDMARVELCOMICS

ASM #300 - $60 -Hrdrckr

X-Force 26 $1-Hubu

NM 98 Copy A $25-Hubu