• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes 199 getting warm?

36 posts in this topic

You are all cruel and immoral!!!!! I fall out of the loop(not by choice), and you roast me!!!

It's a chat board for a comics certification company...picky graders are hypercritical by nature! If you went to an insane asylum, would you be surprised when the patients began screaming irrationally and flinging feces at you? shocked.gif

I don't try to think of anyone flinging feces in my direction.

You are all cruel and immoral!!!!! I fall out of the loop(not by choice), and you roast me!!!

It's a chat board for a comics certification company...picky graders are hypercritical by nature! If you went to an insane asylum, would you be surprised when the patients began screaming irrationally and flinging feces at you? shocked.gif

Not the person calling me-has the issue picked up some speed/interest as of late(199 is the first Supes vs Flash race).

For those of us who dont own that particular issue... who won the race??

Not the person calling me-has the issue picked up some speed/interest as of late(199 is the first Supes vs Flash race).

For those of us who dont own that particular issue... who won the race??

Marvel Comics Group. sleeping.gif