• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ACTUAL Official Tommy Zombie Thread

61 posts in this topic

We also have a VERY limited edition print of the front cover art. Only 13 printed, hand numbered. Printed on 13x19 high quality Epson matte paper, the image area is slightly bigger than 11x17.

8d5b8081.jpg

TJ this poster looks awesome. I can't wait to see what you have for sale. I'm very interested.

there were 2 (now 3) versions of tales that had tz's 1st appearance, the bcc regular version which was limited to 120 copies and the bcc variant limited to 15 copies.

both are now sold out and the 3rd version is the standard printing with no print limit.

Thank you all for your kind words....even TJ (thumbs u

Jon,

I did not get a chance to get Brian your copy, but just shoot me a PM. :baiting:

We are all very proud of this book and a lot of hard work was put into it. We also would like to thank Jay (DMP) for pushing us to do this.

Tommy Zombie's first appearance is Tales from the Dead #1

Please if you are interested in purchasing a copy can go to Slackjawcomics.com or PM me.

We had a great first show, Baltimore Comic Con where we sold 75 copies of the book, and off the website 10-15. I am shipping as quick as I can, but I am busy planning my wife's 30th Birthday Party and getting ready for my next baby to come.

Tommy Zombie #2 is in the works and we hope to have it out by the end of this year. -script is being finalized.

Here is a teaser image for the book:

viewer.png

there were 2 (now 3) versions of tales that had tz's 1st appearance, the bcc regular version which was limited to 120 copies and the bcc variant limited to 15 copies.

both are now sold out and the 3rd version is the standard printing with no print limit.

Thought I'd pop my copies in ... :)

Talesfromthedead.jpg