• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Yellow Claw 2

16 posts in this topic

Tough crowd! I think if you take a second look, the yellow and white art details are making the spine wear look worse than it is. Sharp edges, deep inks with minimal color loss... I'm going to guess 6.5. Nice one!

Tough crowd! I think if you take a second look, the yellow and white art details are making the spine wear look worse than it is. Sharp edges, deep inks with minimal color loss... I'm going to guess 6.5. Nice one!

Ah, this makes it like TOS 50...always looks like there are more spine tics than are actually there.

I'm sticking with the 5.5 though.... :foryou:

Ah, this makes it like TOS 50...always looks like there are more spine tics than are actually there.

I'm sticking with the 5.5 though.... :foryou:

Tommorrow I'm going to try and take some photos. The scanner really doesn't represent this book well.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo)a friend of jesus) (thumbs u