• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbca

9 posts in this topic

$20 a year and a good rep. We don't just let any old riff raff join. :sumo:

:roflmao: I don't know about that,they let me in. :hi:

Well, maybe we do our best not to let any riff raff through, but a few still manage to weasel their way in. :baiting:

So what does it take to me a member of cbca.Costs etc.

Dennis. We would be glad to have you! When we founded the CBCA we really aimed to be more collector and dealer friendly. I have been beating the shyt out of myself for not remaining active after helping form the group. I plan to make a big return there this year and push to have a few of the ideas the members have had to light. Claudio seems to be making a larger push for our east coast branch, and I applaud that! It is an organization for collectors and dealers alike focused on safety and education within the hobby for collector and dealer alike.

To the rest of the founding members. Im sorry, this is my public apology. I had to take care of alot this year and could not help out like I wanted. The board has done an incredible job forming the CBCA and I look forward to helping out more after the new year.

If anyone has not checked out the CBCA please do so. We are very member oriented and would love any and all input. Also the chat board is free to anyone, and we would love to see our community grow. I know there is alot of knowledge here that can be used there.

Thanks,

Pat-

Dennis if you want to join have Zipper PM me. Your first year is on me.

$20 a year and a good rep. We don't just let any old riff raff join. :sumo:

:roflmao: I don't know about that,they let me in. :hi:

Well, maybe we do our best not to let any riff raff through, but a few still manage to weasel their way in. :baiting:

:roflmao:

So what does it take to me a member of cbca.Costs etc.

Dennis. We would be glad to have you! When we founded the CBCA we really aimed to be more collector and dealer friendly. I have been beating the shyt out of myself for not remaining active after helping form the group. I plan to make a big return there this year and push to have a few of the ideas the members have had to light. Claudio seems to be making a larger push for our east coast branch, and I applaud that! It is an organization for collectors and dealers alike focused on safety and education within the hobby for collector and dealer alike.

To the rest of the founding members. Im sorry, this is my public apology. I had to take care of alot this year and could not help out like I wanted. The board has done an incredible job forming the CBCA and I look forward to helping out more after the new year.

If anyone has not checked out the CBCA please do so. We are very member oriented and would love any and all input. Also the chat board is free to anyone, and we would love to see our community grow. I know there is alot of knowledge here that can be used there.

Thanks,

Pat-

Dennis if you want to join have Zipper PM me. Your first year is on me.

Pat, it'll be great to have you back active again! :applause: