• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's on your current commission list?

159 posts in this topic

Who do you have working on commissions at the moment. Can't wait to see Mr. Finn's list :)

My current list

Tom Nguyen (xmen 141 Poster Wall with Birds of Prey)

Matt Kirscht (101 Dalmations movie poster with cats)

Tressa Bowling ( xmen 141 Teen Titans poster wall)

Chris Moreno (Hulk wanted poster)

Cary Nord (Milla Jovovich Alice poster wall)

Chrissie Zullo (Cinderella Wanted poster)

Tim Grayson (Milla Jovovich poster wall)

Darryl Banks (GL wanted poster)

Jason Baroody (setting up)

Bill Sienkiewicz, dating back only a few months 'tho, at the end of April from the Wizard World Anaheim show, paid cash in advance, and I'm hoping to get it at the next show he's appearing at or maybe be lucky enough that he proactively contacts me to mail it out.

Bill Sienkiewicz, dating back only a few months 'tho, at the end of April from the Wizard World Anaheim show, paid cash in advance, and I'm hoping to get it at the next show he's appearing at or maybe be lucky enough that he proactively contacts me to mail it out.
:ohnoez:

Joe Rubinstein (2+ years due)

Clay Mann

Sheldon "Shelly" Moldoff

Bob Hall

Al Milgrom

Dave Dorman

Don Perlin

Paul Gulacy

Mike Perkins

Ron Frenz

Russ Heath

Bob McLeod

Humberto Ramos

Gabrielle Dell'Otto

Craig Rousseau

Glad to see your back to "Pirate" Anthony. The place wouldn't be the same without you :)

Wow, there's some good names on these lists. Here's mine. Most of these have already been paid. I'm on Chris Steven's list, so nothing lined up just yet.

Jason Metcalf

Herb Trimpe

Brent Peeples

Jason Baroody

Craig Rousseau

Steven Sanchez

Alex Milne

John Johnston

Chris Stevens

Darryl Banks

Ethan Van Sciver

Brian Shearer

David Rivera

Wow, can't hold a candle to some of these names nor did I know that some of them even did commissions.

I just paid for a great Rocketeer commission from Richard Cox today and will be picking up a few sketch covers for CGC SS from Scott Blair next Friday at Dragon Con along with an 11 x 14 Roller derby art piece I requested. Other than those I'm trying to scrape some funds together to see who else I might be able to get something from!

Right now I have a J Scott Campbell commission that has been half done since April 2010 (he sent me pics, it's torture waiting but ssssoooo worth it!).

Paulo Siquiera has my money and can't wait for that genius to pump out some brilliance. Just ask Billythekid on here.

Got a Al Milgrom piece coming, should be really cool.

On Chris Stevens list for a second serving.

And maybe Leinil Yu, but that is way up in the air.

Hey Mike,

Looking forward to seeing some these when they're completed! You already have awesome examples of David Finch work in your gallery :) Best,

Royd

I have a few commissions left in the que.

J. Scott Campbell Full body piece

David Finch Full Body

Tim Townsend ink commission

Olivier Coipel Jam layout.

Mike

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=157