• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A espada selvagem de Conan #1

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

Conan comic in portuguese.

Just wondering about this copy. (There is invisible tape covering the staples -comon practice years ago in comics in Portugal)

Any comments you could spare would be great.

Thanks

115014.jpg.a175aaefc293b9ac9680f449d9d302c6.jpg

115015.jpg.fc7da3da5d70e3f21fb2b57cc41a060a.jpg

115016.jpg.fc34a7c3bf203eb8f6c10ff615b3c6d8.jpg

Boas! Tudo bem?

No, just wondering. Actually have the first 25# but they all have tape covering the staples...

Damn these portuguese barbarians :)

P.S - Is this section just for CGC'd #´s or can I just post here some examples, just for the fun of it?

Nice book... I think there is a way of getting tape removed? Might look into it....

Actually I just tried to remove the tape from another (comon) comic I have here and it actually just peels off (its 3M tape - no residue) without leaving glue.

It shows the difference in colours though and you can see that there was tape there from that colour diff.

Of course it took me about 10 minutes to get it VERY lowly from just 1 staple!

Considering I have about 68# of this colection...

I don't think tape is considered as restoration. Just as another defect.
it's only restoration if it's non-damaging archival tape. if it's the stuff that's bad for the comic, that'll get you a blue label. crazy, eh?

I don't think tape is considered as restoration. Just as another defect.
it's only restoration if it's non-damaging archival tape. if it's the stuff that's bad for the comic, that'll get you a blue label. crazy, eh?

Crazy and schtoopits. But what can you do.

A nice book overall, though.