• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN #199 CGC 9.0 ow/w 1st Flash Race - Swan,Infantino,Anderson 1967 CLOSED

43 posts in this topic

For sale:

Superman #199 1967 CGC 9.0 ow/w

1st Superman \ Flash Race - Front and Back Covers are Beautiful. Great Colors and Gloss. Very, Very Minor wear keeping it from a higher grade.

CGC notes: Jim Shooter story, Curt Swan and George Klein Art. Infantino and Anderson Cover. 1st Superman vs. Flash Race. JLA Cameo.

Out of over 200 graded copies on the CGC Census, there are only 22 graded higher.

This book does not come up for sale in this grade very often.

There are only 2 recorded GPA sales in this grade in the last 5 years.

( 9.0 ) - (1) $1,270 - - $1,270 Jun-2010

2010 (1) $1,270Hi

2006 (1) $1,434Hi

Not sure what the current market value is, (couldn't find anything on ebay over 6.5), so lets set the "Buy it Now" at $1199 $635 for the rest of today, Which is 50% of the last GPA sale! SOLD

Please PM me with any questions. Pay Pal is fine and Shipping is FREE anywhere in the world. Thanks for looking.

S7300001-5.jpg

if time payments are alright, :takeit: NOW I am done! I'm starting to fall in love with C. Infantino covers!

infantino is awesome. he is truly my favorite silver age artist and its too bad i dont think he gets the respect he deserves. imo.

if time payments are alright, :takeit: NOW I am done! I'm starting to fall in love with C. Infantino covers!

infantino is awesome. he is truly my favorite silver age artist and its too bad i dont think he gets the respect he deserves. imo.

yeah - never was a huge dc guy - liked some of the characters, but I picked up a bunch of TEC books and the early Batgirl run has me hooked, whenever I see his covers, i can't resist!

I'll take it no time payments, if that is better than previous offfer (not sure if that is consideration or not)...

yep. looks like the seller needs to liquidate ASAP.

haven't heard from seller, but figured a no time payment "take it" generally trumps a time payment "take it", but I will abide by OP decision (thumbs u

I'll take it no time payments, if that is better than previous offfer (not sure if that is consideration or not)...

I CAN PAY NOW !! :wishluck:

This is a HUGE want for me and I would have gladly paid more !

You will just have to wait for my next copy. :makepoint: