• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN #199 CGC 9.0 ow/w 1st Flash Race - Swan,Infantino,Anderson 1967 CLOSED

43 posts in this topic

Sorry guys had to pick up my son from school.

To comicartfan: Where were you earlier? lol

Andy and Gator I would think the no time payments wins, but I don't want to upset anyone. Never seen this happen before.

What is the board consensus??

I have read in previous posts that unless OP states: "1st unconditional :takeit: trumps pms and conditional :takeit:s" - mine would trump here. but i leave it to your discretion. that is the reason i posted on the thread. time payments here, simply means i would appreciate an allowance until the end of this month... not $12/mo for the next 4 years...

I'll take it no time payments, if that is better than previous offfer (not sure if that is consideration or not)...

I CAN PAY NOW !! :wishluck:

This is a HUGE want for me and I would have gladly paid more !

You will just have to wait for my next copy. :makepoint:

hm

You have another book I am waiting on too....

I'll take it no time payments, if that is better than previous offfer (not sure if that is consideration or not)...

hm

I do? ???

PM me a reminder.

hm

I do? ???

PM me a reminder.

(tsk)

Will do

I've dealt with Paul (Faster Friends) many times and look to deal with him in the future. Because he is a good man, there is no hard feelings nor am I going to stress/argue my case any more than I have. Nice grab Gator!

Sorry guys, I had to pick up my son from school.

Andy and Gator, I would think the no time payments wins, but I don't want to upset anyone. Never seen this happen before.

Depends whether you needed the money right away or not. If you don't, I would tend towards the first person to speak up, whether in the thread, pm or by time payment or payment in full.

Andy and Gator, I would think the no time payments wins, but I don't want to upset anyone. Never seen this happen before.

Depends whether you needed the money right away or not. If you don't, I would tend towards the first person to speak up, whether in the thread, pm or by time payment or payment in full.

This is most likely what I would have done if I did not need the money right away.

But then, I would not have sold it so cheap if I didn't need to. I would have left it on ebay till the right offer came along.

Desperate times call for desperate measures my friends...

Pretty simple to me. Since you didn't even mention accepting time payments in the post, to even post an" I'll take it per acceptance of my time payments" sign is invalid off the bat. I believe all time payments should be accepted via PM first.

Pretty simple to me. Since you didn't even mention accepting time payments in the post, to even post an" I'll take it per acceptance of my time payments" sign is invalid off the bat. I believe all time payments should be accepted via PM first.

True - but I didn't see him mention accepting full payments either..., :think:

good counter point. fortunately, no hard feelings and the point is moot.

:applause:

I felt the same way...was going with Paul's decision.....book is for my son, so it is not a buy to flip book for me, so know that it is going to a good home!

thanks

I felt the same way...was going with Paul's decision.....book is for my son, so it is not a buy to flip book for me, so know that it is going to a good home!

thanks

(thumbs u that is awesome!!! he'll love it!

thanks

(thumbs u that is awesome!!! he'll love it!

he has a ragged out copy, but has been wanting one for his "wall"...bingo! thanks to all!