• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Geez, the book has been posted for half an hour in CG.

I don't understand the delay - this thing was on page two!!!

:taptaptap:

:baiting:

lol

I had to go run a couple errands real quick but here you go. I freaking LOVE this book!!! :cloud9:

Just arrived today.......

avengers113.jpg

how large is your disposable income? congrats on the transgendered pedigree BTW. (thumbs u

lol

Not NEARLY as large as some of the BSD's on here!!! :o

You gotta remember though that i was out of the hobby for about 9 years until the end of last year. 9 years without buying ONE single comic book and i saved up like a good boy during that time. So, now i get to make up for lost time :banana:

1 more down :banana:

av22curator.jpg

Nice, that one got in the sig line quick.

:applause:

For some reason those couple dozen issues after issue 16's new line up were among my favourites growing up - I'm not that old I read the reprints and had to buy them as back issues. ;)

It's weird cause it was kinda like Cap & his amazing friends and I'm not a Cap fan.

:blush:

What's up man?!? How've you been?

During my hiatus I wondered what Pedigree awesomeness you were snatching up. I already caught up with surfer and some of his purchases, I definitely want to hear/see some of the Peds you've hopefully gotten since Ive been away :wishluck:

What's up man?!? How've you been?

During my hiatus I wondered what Pedigree awesomeness you were snatching up. I already caught up with surfer and some of his purchases, I definitely want to hear/see some of the Peds you've hopefully gotten since Ive been away :wishluck:

Not really a whole lot. Ive been focusing on other stuff. I always keep an eye out for stunners i can afford, but this one is probably the only one ive nabbed while you were away:

lf.jpg

Wow, thats about the nicest 116 ive ever seen. Ive owned a couple and have 2 raws right now that are pretty nice but the cover is kind of browned out. I can count on one hand the number of copies ive ever seen that havent had fairly browned out covers. Thats gotta be the whitest 116 ive ever seen. And you cant go wrong with the TC's. Every TC book i have looks AMAZING in hand!

Very nice! (worship)

Not Sa but still Avengers Pedigrees on their way to me :cloud9:

A149WP.jpg

A158winnipegcopy.jpg

a167cgc96winnipeg.jpg

A169winnipeg.jpg

A187Winnipeg.jpg

Av194w.jpg

And last, one of my alltime favorite books when i was a kid. I think i cried when Yellowjacket got arrested and kicked out of the Avengers :blush:

av217w.jpg

Winnipeg is my fav ped. Something about the sigs on their early sa books.

Yeah, the Winnipeg books are definitely nice! No complaints whatsoever from me with those. Also, for whatever reason, there seems to be a LOT of Winnipeg Avengers floating around and fairly easy to get.

I've been having a good streak of luck finding them and just added this one today also. I've been looking for a Annual 6 for a LONG time with no luck. I have Annuals 8,9,10 and 11 Rocky Mountain Ped so i was hoping to find the RM #6 also but no such luck. I was able to snag the Winnipeg copy today though so im VERY happy!

Not perfect registration but damn close considering how bad most of the square bound Annuals present :cloud9:

aa6wp.jpg

If anyone other than me cares, I created a set just for the Pedigrees so that I could keep track of them easier.

sig.jpg

I don't have the most recent buys scanned yet but most of the scans are in the slideshow if anyone wants to check it out. Once I get my most recent buys in and scanned ill update it so all the Pedigrees are in the gallery.