• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

If I was going to collect any Marvel series, it would be Avengers. I had a complete (mid grade) set as a kid, but sold it around 1979. I loved the stories in Avengers!

It's fun watching you put this run together, thanks for sharing it!

Thanks, Avengers have always, ALWAYS been my #1 favorite! When i was a kid and all my friends collected comics, they all would make fun of me for loving such a "lame" book :censored:

I dont know why but i always thought Vision was just the coolest thing ever. Between him, Yellowjacket, Ant-Man, Hawkeye and Ultron, they'll always be my favorite.

I thought LONG and hard about getting the TC 8.5 #1 last night. I must have stared at the HA scan for like 50 hours and talked to about 15 people on here about it. I just couldnt pull the trigger on it even though it's probably the only Pedigree #1 i'll ever have a chance to buy. I just couldn't convince myself that i'd be happy with the book, at that grade and price, and not regret the purchase. Definitely a bummer since it was a Pedigree but i'm glad i didnt go after it.

Not a Pedigree unfortunately and a lower grade than what i was hoping to get but still i couldn't be happier with getting THIS today from a certain long haired, leather pants wearing Canadian (worship)

This is the 1st #1 that i have EVER owned and is easily my all-time #1 grail! I passed on a raw 9.2-9.4 almost exactly 20 years ago. I was in college and it was a LOT of money for me at the time and i was VERY worried it was trimmed and i didnt have the expertise to know for sure. I've always regretted not getting it but FINALLY have my #1. No matter what, even if i upgrade someday, i will ALWAYS keep this book and pass it on to my son when i go to the great LCS in the sky! :cloud9:

Thanks again Roy!!!

Avengers1CGC7_5White1032336002.jpg

Thanks, Avengers have always, ALWAYS been my #1 favorite! When i was a kid and all my friends collected comics, they all would make fun of me for loving such a "lame" book :censored:

I dont know why but i always thought Vision was just the coolest thing ever. Between him, Yellowjacket, Ant-Man, Hawkeye and Ultron, they'll always be my favorite.

I thought LONG and hard about getting the TC 8.5 #1 last night. I must have stared at the HA scan for like 50 hours and talked to about 15 people on here about it. I just couldnt pull the trigger on it even though it's probably the only Pedigree #1 i'll ever have a chance to buy. I just couldn't convince myself that i'd be happy with the book, at that grade and price, and not regret the purchase. Definitely a bummer since it was a Pedigree but i'm glad i didnt go after it.

Not a Pedigree unfortunately and a lower grade than what i was hoping to get but still i couldn't be happier with getting THIS today from a certain long haired, leather pants wearing Canadian (worship)

This is the 1st #1 that i have EVER owned and is easily my all-time #1 grail! I passed on a raw 9.2-9.4 almost exactly 20 years ago. I was in college and it was a LOT of money for me at the time and i was VERY worried it was trimmed and i didnt have the expertise to know for sure. I've always regretted not getting it but FINALLY have my #1. No matter what, even if i upgrade someday, i will ALWAYS keep this book and pass it on to my son when i go to the great LCS in the sky! :cloud9:

Thanks again Roy!!!

Super book Jason, keep having a blast collecting those old treasures.

:applause:

Thanks again Roy!!!

I spent a good bit of time ogling this book earlier today. Congrats Jason! It is a beauty! :cloud9:

And hopefully when you do upgrade, I'll have the cash to take this one off your hands. :baiting:

Thanks, Avengers have always, ALWAYS been my #1 favorite! This is the 1st #1 that i have EVER owned and is easily my all-time #1 grail!

I was this close to asking about your undercopy of #1. I finally got a #1 a few months ago, but it's not as nice as this one, by a long shot. Great book and a really fair price in my opinion.

Thanks again Roy!!!

Super book Jason, keep having a blast collecting those old treasures.

:applause:

Great copy with WP's. The colors are spectacular! :applause:

Those do look great, but check the grading noted first. Check the grading date on the #95 also, was it graded recently or nine years ago?

I might do that.

The 7 is super nice but in hand, there are little cb stresses around the staples. I think it's probably a proper 9.4 albeit a very nice 9.4. The 95 in hand does look as nice as a lot of 9.8's that I have so that could have upgrade potential.