• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

I've totally been neglecting this thread. I've probably added 15-20 since the last time i posted here :blush:

I'm going to get my act together and get them all scanned and post ALL my Peds in numerical order hopefully soon instead of them all willy nilly like they are so far in this thread.

I did get this in the Pedigree auction last night. last month, i had a chance to buy a 9.2 Pedigree #27 but the seller was completely unreasonable and wanted almost what this freaking 9.6 cost me! :screwy:

av27RM.jpg

That is the nicest #27 that I have ever seen. Terrific colors! Great addition, Jason.

I am NOT a sig guy so that makes me wanna :sick: !!!

Dammit!!! Last night, I changed some settings on my scanner and it seemed like everything was fine. I scanned like 50 of my avengers pedigree books and they previews looked fine but when I went to save them on photobucket, they were all screwed up so I have to do them all over again!!! :censored:

Ok, i finally have them all scanned! My scanners color is a little off as you can tell by the labels so these are a little bit darker and brighter than they are in hand. I swear 1 day this scanner is gonna cause me a nervous breakdown! :facepalm:

Alright, so here they are so far in my 1-20 + Annuals and Giant-Size's all in numeric order. Its gonna take me a few posts to get them all in so no one post here for a few minutes until i can get them finished so they are all in a row one after another (thumbs u