• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, so like, 24 hours later you're all gonna pretend this doesn't exist???

39 posts in this topic

So none of you saw it, huh? We'll all pretend it's not there and hope we can get in with a cheap snipe???

Who tf are you kidding? I know how huge my snipe is and I don't imagine for one minute that i'll be putting this baby to bed in my collection. If you're into DC, then this is a pretty major bronze book and even with the risk of pressing, you're looking at a census top with only one book in the runners up spot.

Where's it going to finish?????????????

yeah, i see the colour breaking stress mark on the spine in the black of batman's cape. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, pressing doesn't get that out. Just imagine what it would have been without the press job...9.2? 9.4? confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

Unreal . . . let the punishemnt bidding begin on Serpi - I imagine that a book like that his top bid is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of $4,500 (which if you think about it is what the Hulk 181 cgc 9.6 goes for and this is the one and only best) . . .

DAM