• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Any artists here? People that like to draw comics?

70 posts in this topic

ww.jpg

***right click**save as***

Holy cow bro, that is sweet. I am NOT a DC fan....but damn dude, Wonder Woman never looked so good.

I sketch like [!@#%^&^], but I have seen MIRACLES done by talented inkers like yourself. grin.gif

I have seen MIRACLES done by talented inkers like yourself. grin.gif

Speaking of miracles.

I wish I had before and after scans of those indie books I did.

I pulled off some MAJOR miracles on those.

The pencilers were very amateur. I made them look like they actually knew how to draw. insane.gif

The editor sent me emails almost daily asking me to do another book.

If he had actually sent me some printed books, I might have done it.

gossip.gif

Here's the pencils I worked from for you to compare.

wwp.jpg

Wow....

You haven't seen amateur until you have seen my drawings....hmmmm....I wonder what you could do with my [!@#%^&^] like drawings!!!

Again....DAMN BRO!! Good stuff.

I occasionally can draw a stick figure. I can draw a mean dog. It truly impresses the 4 year old Donut Hole, who says "That's not a dog, daddy! That's a pig!" grin.gif

Come to think of it, you reminded me that I have done some computer-generated artwork in the past as well. Here's a commissioned piece that I created for the "Which was the first Fastball Special issue of X-Men" thread a few months back. acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifinsane.gif

fastball.jpg

I love the knees.

You shoud submit to Marvel.

You have a much better concept of anatomy than Liefeld, and he worked for them for years. thumbsup2.gif

Here are a couple of pages from the 24 hour comic day book I did this past weekend. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept it's a challenge where you're supposed to write/ draw/ letter an entire book in 24 consecutive hours. I actually fell short of the goal. I had a completely drawn and basically scripted book done at midnight with most of the lettering left to go. I miscalculated and slept frown.gif

Anyway these are two representative pages from the sometimes incoherent (in a fun way) story. I'll be giving the completed book away in Philly if I can get them printed cheap enough.

467197-3.gif

467197-3.gif.d108c8fd27dc0a06e83153c4203b6cd3.gif

What is a Swamp Thing? Is that the guy in the movie from the early 80s? The really cool one with Adrienne Barbeau?

Since that stuff is probably too "indy" for most of you. here's swamp thing. I know he's not exactly mainstream, but what the heck confused-smiley-013.gif

467206-swampthing.gif

The knees are a straight rip-off from/tribute to the great Fred Hembeck, one of the best comic book artists of all time. I adore the man.

I love the knees.

You shoud submit to Marvel.

You have a much better concept of anatomy than Liefeld, and he worked for them for years. thumbsup2.gif

That is a really cool concept, Rob, and excellent artwork. I have been playing around with an Elektra story for a while, and although I'm nowhere near the artist you are, I think it'd be fun to give this a try.

Can I get a copy of the book when you print it, or just check out the artwork online somewhere?

Here are a couple of pages from the 24 hour comic day book I did this past weekend. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept it's a challenge where you're supposed to write/ draw/ letter an entire book in 24 consecutive hours. I actually fell short of the goal. I had a completely drawn and basically scripted book done at midnight with most of the lettering left to go. I miscalculated and slept frown.gif

Anyway these are two representative pages from the sometimes incoherent (in a fun way) story. I'll be giving the completed book away in Philly if I can get them printed cheap enough.