• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Comics, Fight Comics and other nice stuff!

81 posts in this topic

JUMBO COMICS #147 VF+ $125 Beautiful! (Actual colors are much deepeer than scan)

Deep colors, high gloss. White pages. White interior covers and back cover. Top staple slightly indented with color nick. Tiny chip top left back cover and last page. Very small chip bottom left back cover.

JumboComics14775.jpg

:takeit:

JUMBO COMICS #147 VF+ $125 Beautiful! (Actual colors are much deepeer than scan)

Deep colors, high gloss. White pages. White interior covers and back cover. Top staple slightly indented with color nick. Tiny chip top left back cover and last page. Very small chip bottom left back cover.

JumboComics14775.jpg

^^

FANTASTIC COMICS #6 CGC 4.5 $495 tremendous colours!

FantasticComics645.jpg

wonderful! what the hell is it still doing here?

At this price? I have no idea! (shrug)

Because I have no comic cash handy and a sky-high credit card bill from Alanna's previous sales threads?

FANTASTIC COMICS #6 CGC 4.5 $495 tremendous colours! SOLD!

FantasticComics645.jpg

I can't believe you didn't give me a chance to buy this Gerber Cover I need! :frustrated::frustrated:

Sorry! This is the second time I've listed it - figured you'd seen it the first time and decided to pass! :sorry:

I couldn't get the software to work right on Clink with my computer.

Too bad. I actually had the money this time too. :(

Oh well. I've been looking for that final push to get out of collecting the Gerber covers anyway.

Some sweet books in this thread! Hey, anyone know who did this cover? Looks like Wally Wood is my guess...?

Correct! (thumbs u

One of the greatest artists of the golden age.

:cloud9:

CAPTAIN SCIENCE #6 VF/VF- $225 CLASSIC BONDAGE COVER!

CaptainScience680.jpg

GAH!

Killing me here!

Ditto.

Alan, if you ever decide you're bored of it....