• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIREFLY's Feedback Thread

62 posts in this topic

Thanks, Paul, for being a part oif my getting back into comic collecting starting me off with some gorgeous Power Girl lots and a HUGE JLA lot. I AM LOVING THE READING!!!! :whee:

(worship)

My Pleasure. I Love to work with Julio.

I have some more DC's waiting for you when you are caught up on your reading. :baiting:

Julio was awesome. Packed well and shipped fast. The WD book was perfect. Will buy from again, assuming he has what I want. I'm not crazy to buy something I don't want just to have contact again.......that would be like me going through his garbage or staring longingly through his window.......which I don't do cause I'm not crazy......I swear. :blush:

.......that would be like me going through his garbage or staring longingly through his window.......which I don't do cause I'm not crazy......I swear. :blush:

You mean that's not you I leave the window blinds open for? :o

lol

Thanks everyone for you're awesome feedback. Love making people happy with whatever books I have. ;)

Julio is an awesome boardie! He went out of his way to get some books for me on several occasions. (worship) He knows how to pack comics to survive the beating they can take from the USPS.

I would never hesitate to deal with Julio. Hope you are doing well buddy. :)

Thanks for dropping by the Halloween auction Julio...glad to see that you enjoyed the omnibus...for my part, I think he bid, paid, told a dirty limerick, and sent me his shipping address all within five minutes :o

Hope to see you around the boards buddy, and thanks again :)