• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIREFLY's Feedback Thread

62 posts in this topic

:hi: Julio

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Julio is the Best , hell of a guy and very good to deal with .

got me that Carl sketch from Moore . :cloud9:

tnx buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought about $25 or so worth of books from FIREFLY a few months back. He had offered to give me free books for my grandkids, but I insisted on paying for them, and bought the extra books for .50 cents each. I paid, got the books, and he included some nice free books with the order. That was all great.

Then, out of no where recently, I get a private message asking me if my address was the same as it was back a few months ago. I said that it was, but asked why he wanted to know.

His response was that he wanted to send me a little something for helping him out when he wanted to move some books. I thought he was going to send me some books for me or my grandkids. I said it wasn't necessary, as I have a LOT OF BOOKS, but he insisted he wanted to. I thanked him in advance and thought that he must be one heck of a nice guy. We talked about "passing it forward".

Well, in a few days I get a package from him. A small package.

In it was a Visa gift card, for about what I spent buying books from him a few months back.

Unbelievable!

Can a transaction get better than that? I think not.

What a guy.

Thanks FIREFLY. Just when I seem to waiver in my faith of the goodness of mankind in general. Someone steps forward and adjusts my attitude. Late last year, it was you. :)

P.S. I have already "payed it forward" to someone who needed a little help. He is not a member of this forum.