• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM All-Star Western 11

10 posts in this topic

This is my second post on these boards, and my first attempt to post a scan. I apologize in advance if I mess this up. I can't figure out how to get photobucket to actually preserve the size of the image as the file is stored on my computer (it seems to shrink it no matter what, and won't permit me to expand it). Anyway, here's my effort, and I appreciate feedback either on the grade or how to better upload a scan. I've been lurking on these boards several weeks and really loving it!

(P.S. I know back cover scans are needed, but since this is a test run I'm just doing the front cover.)

allstarwest11.jpg

nice book...back is needed but the front looks fantastic. Besides the little crunch on the bottom left corner, the rest of the front cover looks great. Yellow tends to hide flaws better than other colors.

Load up the back scan (thumbs u

nice book...back is needed but the front looks fantastic. Besides the little crunch on the bottom left corner, the rest of the front cover looks great. Yellow tends to hide flaws better than other colors.

Load up the back scan (thumbs u

+1 WTTB

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I appreciate it. I've just loaded another book (front and back) and since my DSL is so slow, I won't get to the back cover for this one, but from now on I'll post both. And I will limit myself to no more than one a day even though this is addictive - both posting for grading, and learning how to grade by testing myself out on these scans and comparing to you guys!

And thanks for the tip on imgur, I will check that out. It seems that no matter what, photobucket scales my pic down to 786x1024.