• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Taking Mrs. CC bikini shopping tommorow.

83 posts in this topic

After two kids and six years of marriage...she still fits into a size 8..and at times a size 6. Going shopping for the Hilton Head Bikini 2004 this weekend, and she always tries on at least 8-10 pair. When she's done, I could charge addmission-a group of other husbands always seems to congrugate near the dressing room entrance..lifes tough. Nah, it's great..beautiful wife who encourages my comoc collecting and my golf game..read and weep boys!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

, it's great..beautiful wife who encourages my comoc collecting and my golf game..read and weep boys!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You collect comocs as well?

No, silly--he meant commode foreheadslap.gif

Or was it compost?

After two kids and six years of marriage...she still fits into a size 8..and at times a size 6. Going shopping for the Hilton Head Bikini 2004 this weekend, and she always tries on at least 8-10 pair. When she's done, I could charge addmission-a group of other husbands always seems to congrugate near the dressing room entrance..lifes tough. Nah, it's great..beautiful wife who encourages my comoc collecting and my golf game..read and weep boys!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Ian Levine? confused-smiley-013.gif

10-4 Hairy Palm tonofbricks.gif

I'm just saying, I've been straight all my life, and I really, really like women... but I have never felt compelled to either:

A) Hang out in the swimsuit department of J.C. Penny's.

B) "Congratulate" other men on their fine taste in women.

C) Share stories of such men with other men.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Plus..when is the last time you shopped/bought youyr lady a bikini...very little clothing involved..but very expensive $70 - $100 for a nice flattering one in any brand...out of the loop it would appear?

To each his own..total respect...I'm just proud of my Wife..no crime in that...

I see this. I fully respect your love and adoration for your wife. But you don't need to ag-bray about how onderful-way she is in ine-nay illion-may eads-thray.*

*The preceding post was encrypted so as to be decipherable by Currincomics alone.

10-4 Hairy Palm tonofbricks.gif

I'm just saying, I've been straight all my life, and I really, really like women... but I have never felt compelled to either:

A) Hang out in the swimsuit department of J.C. Penny's.

B) "Congratulate" other men on their fine taste in women.

C) Share stories of such men with other men.

confused-smiley-013.gif

A more true statement has never been made on this board. Mrs. Donut is a babe too, but I'm not going up here and talking about her like a piece of meat. Mrs. Diesel is quite the cutie as well, and I don't see pictures of her in a bikini. We're all happy that you're getting some. Now move along.

Plus..when is the last time you shopped/bought youyr lady a bikini...very little clothing involved..but very expensive $70 - $100 for a nice flattering one in any brand...out of the loop it would appear?

Well, now you're just being an a s s. I was TRYING to be somewhat playful and nice, but if you want to be nasty, so be it.

You make me a little sick with the constant strip-tease offerings of your wife. Does she even know you do this? And, honestly, I have to wonder if she actually exists, as your avatar appears to be a high school photo from the 1980's... and no man with a wife so wonderful would feel the need to brag about her like a high school sophomore.

That's the beginnings of my feelings on the matter.