• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Taking Mrs. CC bikini shopping tommorow.

83 posts in this topic

Again, I thought it was obvious. Obviously it wasn't. Didn't know that a "joke" playing on the idea of comic collectors and alternate message board identities qualified me for "drama queen" status, but whatever.

It's a title that I only give to the special people. flowerred.gif Hey, since everyone else is raging up a storm, why can't I?

Well, to quote from many comic book covers from the 70's,

WELL, NOW YOU KNOW!

okay Ill step into this mess. Yeah, its kinda weird, sad and scary how Currin parades his wife on the boards. Like he's pimping her out?? Most guys here are satisfied to parade their HG treasures..after all its the COMICS grading site! Theres something a little gay about exhibiting ones wife like this.

thumbsup2.gif

okay Ill step into this mess. Yeah, its kinda weird, sad and scary how Currin parades his wife on the boards. Like he's pimping her out?? Most guys here are satisfied to parade their HG treasures..after all its the COMICS grading site! Theres something a little gay about exhibiting ones wife like this.

In a twisted kind of way, don't we do this when we parade our high grade books with the PBOTD--lookie what you can't have! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In a twisted kind of way, don't we do this when we parade our high grade books with the PBOTD--lookie what you can't have! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's a little too twisted for my taste. That's actually a little gross.

That's a little too twisted for my taste. That's actually a little gross.

confused-smiley-013.gif You don't sleep with your comics? 893whatthe.gif Totally innocent, like Michael Jackson

Again, I thought it was obvious. Obviously it wasn't. Didn't know that a "joke" playing on the idea of comic collectors and alternate message board identities qualified me for "drama queen" status, but whatever.

It's a title that I only give to the special people. flowerred.gif Hey, since everyone else is raging up a storm, why can't I?

Well, to quote from many comic book covers from the 70's,

WELL, KNOW YOU KNOW!

lol! We can instigate a sub-flame war!

You go first:

I'm kinda new to this, Clarkie...I've never flamed anyone...so how does this work? hi.gif

(ROFL at "Michael Jackson")

Okay, see, you make a ridiculous assertion... something like: "Of COURSE CGC opens the books when they grade them!"

Then I come in and say something like: "Riiiight. And if you believe that, then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you."

Then you get seriously, deeply offended and you accuse me of being anti-CGC.

Then I tell you that I'm not anti-CGC, I'm anti-third-party grading.

Then we begin slam-posting for 10 or 15 pages.

Rinse, and repeat!

Put it down son..and walk away...some are just looking for a fight....and some are not in the moud to take any S*H*I*T...I'm sorry to all who take offense..I'll post NO more shots of my Wife..it would appear some take offense when none should be taken-I apologize.

dude, don't blow a gasket. I'm just enjoying the ride. Oops, wrong thread....

popcorn.gif

Don't tell ME what to enjoy!

(See? It's easy!)

Enjoy this! 893censored-thumb.gif And while you're at it, take your 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif out to the 893censored-thumb.gif comic store and 893censored-thumb.gif yourself a good time!

You know, if you had just posted them in the Babe Test thread, no one would have said a thing. confused-smiley-013.gif You're just in the wrong thread, son!

Put it down son..and walk away...some are just looking for a fight....and some are not in the moud to take any S*H*I*T...I'm sorry to all who take offense..I'll post NO more shots of my Wife..it would appear some take offense when none should be taken-I apologize.

Ah..see there..two post about Mrs.CC...and we get over 550 veiws in less than two hours..seems it is a viable post...but NO more..some take offense and will have nightmares of what is not to be...alas to those who appreciate the beauty of Mrs.CC...some have driven her from the Board...the time has come to curl up next to that heavenly body...good night all...goodnight.

dude, I dont want to offend you, and Im glad for you that you have such a great relationship and love her to pieces...but your wife is not exactly Pam Anderson or whoever anybody here fantasizes about like in the Babe Test thread.. Why do you want to share her with us so badly? I cant wait for your comics to come back so you post them instead.!!! blush.gifgrin.gif