• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shelly Moldoff

18 posts in this topic

Detroit Fanfare Fans, Please send your best wishes to Sheldon Moldoff and his Family, Last week "Shelly" Sheldon Moldoff Fell and hurt himself, he has been in a hospital in rehab for the last week, it does appear he will be better, but not before Fanfare 2011, so he will not be able to make it to this years show. Please wish him a speedy recovery. Having him this year would have been a real treat, but having him healthier is more important.

God Speed for a speedy recovery,

Detroit Fanfare

I spoke with Ken, Shelly's son a few days ago.

Shelly did more then fall, he had what the doctors thought was a mild stroke. He lost feeling in his left hand and had to have surgery (which is risky for someone his age). Fortunately the surgery was successful, he has regained use of his left hand and is currently in rehabilitation with what looks like to be a full recovery.

I have a commission in progress with Shelly and sent him a note wishing him well last week. Today, I received this...

my dad will be home next week and he finish the artwork he doing great thank you for your concern he is 100% and thanks for waiting is has started on your artwork thanks again

I told him there is no rush. Hopefully, Shelly takes the time to fully recover before getting back to work.