• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Avengers" Actors CGC SS Display Thread!

51 posts in this topic

I thought we could have a thread to showcase CGC SS books signed by actors from Marvels upcoming "Avengers" movie. So Chris Evans books, I know there were some signed by him at this years SDCC and last years SDCC and some signed with Hugo Weaving. Chris Hemsworth Thor books, Joss Whedon Avengers books, anyone get anything signed by Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson) at SDCC this year? Any books signed by the actor that plays "Loki" from last years SDCC signing? Joe Johnston Cap books? Any RDJ signed books? How about a Scarlett Johansson Black Widow photo variant signed? Ok, I doubt anyone has one of those but that would be a grail book :cloud9:

I also have more coming ;) two of them... and they'll be my best two, but for now I'll show my others :)

Cap1.jpg

CHRIS EVANS

GoldenAvengerS.jpg

JON FAVREAU

CaptainAmerica50S.jpg

ED BRUBAKER, JOE SIMON, AND JOE JOHNSTAN

GSX3S.jpg

NEAL ADAMS, JOHN CASSADAY, AND JOSS WHEEDON

and I guess this isn't Avengers, but whatever lol...

securedownload.jpg

WESLEY SNIPES

I also have more coming ;) two of them... and they'll be my best two, but for now I'll show my others :)

Cap1.jpg

CHRIS EVANS

GoldenAvengerS.jpg

JON FAVREAU

CaptainAmerica50S.jpg

ED BRUBAKER, JOE SIMON, AND JOE JOHNSTAN

GSX3S.jpg

NEAL ADAMS, JOHN CASSADAY, AND JOSS WHEEDON

and I guess this isn't Avengers, but whatever lol...

securedownload.jpg

WESLEY SNIPES

Great stuff! Thanks for posting!

Cap1.jpg

CHRIS EVANS

GoldenAvengerS.jpg

JON FAVREAU

sweet! I like those two covers ... Did not even know about that ironman one ... searched ebay but couldn't find any good movie covers :S Some day .... some day ..