• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Avengers" Actors CGC SS Display Thread!

51 posts in this topic

Another favorite of mine...

Love Hugo Weaving's sig on this one.

Thanks, I do too. He's becoming pretty iconic in the sci-fi movie world. I think that over time his will be the big draw on this book.

I agree. And you also picked a great book to have signed. TOS #65 was one of the first Silver Age back issues I bought back when I was in High School when I really got into collecting silver age Marvels. But then I found out about original art and sold them all for art...........

I agree. And you also picked a great book to have signed. TOS #65 was one of the first Silver Age back issues I bought back when I was in High School when I really got into collecting silver age Marvels. But then I found out about original art and sold them all for art...........

I wish I had picked it. lol

I bought it from Joel Elad, already signed.

I almost bought it the first time it was listed on eBay with no bids, now I regret it. :cry:

I almost bought it the first time it was listed on eBay with no bids, now I regret it. :cry:

Don't know how I missed it several times on ebay.....

Oh well, can't have everything right.

Would you believe it took me almost an HOUR of searching the booths at the San Diego Comic Con to find ONE decent copy of this book? Once I drew the winning ticket to get Evans and Weaving later that day, I knew I wanted this particular book because of the cover, but nobody had this comic, until finally I found the VG copy for a good price. Yeah, I held onto this book until the movie came out. It's a great book, and if Doug hadn't bid when he did, it wouldn't have been relisted.