• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant takes another one in the shorts - What happened?

367 posts in this topic

I'm with Watson. It had to be what went down in the NCAA thread. But Arch wrote "Tin foil hat wearing." in Wally's strike implying that he was being paranoid about a conspiracy or something.

It's a shame those two couldn't just discuss football.

Is there a rule against wearing a tin foil hat? :eek:

...and hasn't it been "aluminum foil" for at least the last 50 or so years? hm

I'm with Watson. It had to be what went down in the NCAA thread. But Arch wrote "Tin foil hat wearing." in Wally's strike implying that he was being paranoid about a conspiracy or something.

I know, right!!!

How can 2 people get so riled up over boring , fake championship college football ???

That level of anger should be reserved for NFL discussions :baiting:

I know, right!!!

How can 2 people get so riled up over boring , fake championship college football ???

Their argument wasn't even about the teams. It was Wally accusing Transplant of cheering for a team that was against his favorite team just because it was HIS favorite team.

Also, NFL is more of a business than a sport.

I know, right!!!

Their argument wasn't even about the teams. It was Wally accusing Transplant of cheering for a team that was against his favorite team just because it was HIS favorite team.

Really?!? WOW!!!

My best friend and I had the EXACT same argument and stopped being friends........ in the freaking 5th grade!!! :makepoint:

I know, right!!!

College Football is all about business just like the NFL. The only difference is the people who actually play the game in college don't get paid.

Well, most of them anyway...

1. It is dangerous for the Mods to be personally involved with the boards. It influences them, and damages their objectivity. It takes integrity of steel to be completely objective with people with which one interacts.

2. Is constantly referring to people you have on ignore as "turds" and other assorted insults considered "troll bait"...?

hm

He just caught a beatdown in the Journals Section as well and all of those posts are gone.

He should take the energy from his mad writing skillz and put it towards his poker game.

He just caught a beatdown in the Journals Section as well and all of those posts are gone.

He should take the energy from his mad writing skillz and put it towards his poker game.

Maybe then he could get some people to sponsor him... hm

Maybe then he could get some people to sponsor him... hm

It's going to take more than a week off to reach that level. I'll send a request to Arch to bump it to a month.