• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to store or display treasury sized books?

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone here collect treasury sized books? How do you store or display them? I've only five and am basically using plastic shopping bags to keep them from getting dirty. I've seen some sites that sell treasury size poly bags, but I can't see myself buying a pack of 50 or 100 for just five books. Do they even make mylars for over sized books like this? Thx.

Does anyone here collect treasury sized books? How do you store or display them? I've only five and am basically using plastic shopping bags to keep them from getting dirty. I've seen some sites that sell treasury size poly bags, but I can't see myself buying a pack of 50 or 100 for just five books. Do they even make mylars for over sized books like this? Thx.

I get the bags and boards from Hotflips..and I store the books flat. Love those ginormous things...

I get the bags and boards from Hotflips..and I store the books flat. Love those ginormous things...

:blush:

Are you trying to get into the out of context thread?

:)

Once a day is my limit, two and my husband starts reading the board;) :ohnoez:

Once a day is my limit, two and my husband starts reading the board;) :ohnoez:

lol

Well thanks for all suggestions. After doing the math and taking into consideration that I really only have ONE book that is worth protecting (all the others are in "reader" condition), I decided it was just easier and cheaper to just get a $6 frame and mount the thing. This particular C-25 only has two spine creases, but otherwise, it's in unread condition. Best I've seen. Even off the stands as I recall.

batman_c25.jpg

Now I got to convince the wife to let me hang it somewhere in the house.