• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well I Finally Got to See The Punisher.....

29 posts in this topic

I tend to agree, the pacing was terrible, but I did like the movie overall. Although comic movies will never be perfect, you have to relaize, they are going for the almighty buck. To do that they have to appeal to a larger audience than just comic fans. I am just happy to see any comic movie on the screen.

Daredevil: I liked it. Ben is the best, and Jennifer has never looked better. Colin was a great bullseye, even better than the comic bullseye IMHO.

Hulk: hard to find anything to like in this one, the hulk seemed WAY to animated to me, in this day and age, they could have done better.

Spidey.... loved it, and spidey 2 looks even better.

Punisher: action was great, when it was there, the movie was to wordy(is that a word?) I really like John T.

Hellboy: pretty good movie, loved the effects, didnt know much about the storyline, I dont read the comic.

League of Extrodinary Gentlemen: loved the movie, I am a huge Sean Connery fan, but I understand that it didnt follow the storyline of the comic though.

Anyway, I love this board, just joined today and look forward to talking with you guys.

Dave

Welcome to the boards.

Don't worry, Joe Collector hates all of the movies you mentioned as well.

BTW ffb, he isn't an American. Neither am I.

K

Last I checked, Canada was in North America. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Unless you're French Canadian, in which case 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif. flowerred.gif

Castle comes back after several months, based on beard growth, to find the family house has been boarded up and abandoned. Yet his father's cherished gun collection is still intact as well as much of the furniture. 27_laughing.gif

Like I said, I could write for days and not cover off all the logic holes. insane.gif

did you feel punished after seeing it?

Definitely, and the tagline certainly delivered. thumbsup2.gif

Seriously, this is one horrible movie, with no (other than Rebecca RS) redeeming qualities. If this movie was NOT about The Punisher, and was instead called Death Wish 7 or whatever, it would be among the worst-rated action movies ever and make 3-cents at the box office.

Hardcore fans are the only thing keeping this turkey afloat.

Last I checked, Canada was in North America. Unless you're French Canadian, in which case .

Sure, try to come up with some excuse.... you said it was his "right as an American not to like it", but frankly, everyone knows that Canadians have no rights... we just have privileges.

For example, Americans have the right of Free Speech, but can't speak freely without risking censorship, while we Canadians have the privilege to speak our minds without real consequence because we know that ultimately what we say will be of no real importance because we are drunk on Molson's beer and on sugar highs from the maple syrup we guzzled while trying to stay warm in our igloos humming Bryan Adams and Shania Twain songs.

At least we have the internet to keep ourselves occupied on the ice plains.

893blahblah.gif

Kev