• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My review of the new DC 52 ((week 2 on page 5))

166 posts in this topic

Wow, I've actually gotten sucked back into reading some of the more mainstream titles. The past few yr's I've mostly been reading W.D., Fables, etc. So it was nice to read Batgirl and enjoy it, along with others. My fav' of those that I read thus far is "Animal Man", really cannot stress how good this book is!

I have to disagree with your assessment of Detective though, I thought it was a solid book and the ending just blew me away.

Yeah, that ending was something else. I just decided to read it again. It reads better the 2nd time having the ending in mind.

I swear I am not a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but I didn't understand the ending. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one doh!

So I just read Tec #1 for the first time, thought it was a good read, but like you I was left puzzled (though admittedly intrigued) by the ending. Can someone explain (hide your comments in a spoilers tag) what is going on there?