• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The return of Hal Jordan

13 posts in this topic

Anyone that reads my weblog knows how psyched I am about this. One of the best things about recent series like New Frontiers and JLA/Avengers was seeing pre-meltdown Hal in action. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

Any thougs?

me thinks you should edit yon post.... gossip.gif

anyone read this ?

Any thougs?

I just se the article saying Hal Jordan is returning, not returnig as Green Lantern!

Wasnt there an article in Wizard 151 saying he was not comming back as Green Lantern?

Since he become Parallax and die DC has say that he never it's going to return that upset many fans of Hal, but I think all it's about sell comics, maybe Hal sell more that Kyle.

anyone read this ?

Any thougs?

I just se the article saying Hal Jordan is returning, not returnig as Green Lantern!

Wasnt there an article in Wizard 151 saying he was not comming back as Green Lantern?

newsarama.com has a couple of stories up about it, including a quote from writer Geoff Johns' message board. Hal is coming back as a GL in September. Very few details though...

anyone read this ?

Any thoughts?

that is why CGC created the edit button! thumbsup2.gif

From a sales perspective, since the announcement was made, sales of all of my Silver Age GLs have jumped. Find me a Showcase 22!