• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Low Grade Keys 1st Electro, 1st Hawkeye Price Drop

15 posts in this topic

I am looking to sell a couple of my low grade keys. I apologize for the quality of the pictures as I just took the majority with my phone a few minutes ago. All prices include shipping within the US. Sorry i don't ship international due to bad experiences in the past.

Amazing Spiderman 9 - $165 $155

1st Electro

asm9.jpg

asm9b.jpg

Tales of Suspense 57 - $180 $170

1st Hawkeye

tos57f.jpg

tos57b.jpg

Fantastic Four 48 - SOLD

1st Silver Surfer

ff49f.jpg

ff49b.jpg

The not shipping international{Canada} has stopped me from taking a book as well. As long as the payment is sent and the shipping info. is correct. I don't get not shipping outside of the U.S.A. But to each there own. But is does/will cost the loss of a sale or two. Just my 2c

what was the price of the FF 48? curious about the fuss - and, most likely, I will join in on that when i find out! lol

I'm pretty sure it was $135.

thanks! nice price - it's always nice to get a book that is slabbed for the cost of the book, or slightly less than OSPG. not crying though...