• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catman 1-33 + crash 4 and 5

55 posts in this topic

closing in on a tentative deal for the run :wishluck:

hm

Oh well, I guess I'll have more money to spend with other dealers.

don't spend it too fast... the potential purchaser of the run will likely not keep all issues and will likely be looking to move some right here on the boards...stay tuned :wishluck:

this is an incredible run...there are several books in the run that are so rare, they never come up for sale, and the soon to be announced buyer (when he starts selling some off) will agree...so both myself and the buyer "wins", as I enjoy putting the runs together more than I enjoy owning them after I am done... now some runs (like worlds finest) I plan on keeping indefinitely, but most runs I build, are done so with the knowledge that I will dismantle at some point...just my nature lol

this is an incredible run...there are several books in the run that are so rare, they never come up for sale, and the soon to be announced buyer (when he starts selling some off) will agree...so both myself and the buyer "wins", as I enjoy putting the runs together more than I enjoy owning them after I am done... now some runs (like worlds finest) I plan on keeping indefinitely, but most runs I build, are done so with the knowledge that I will dismantle at some point...just my nature lol

Yes, let's hope this is a win win situation for collectors with holes in their Catman runs as well! (thumbs u