• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaching for higher heights !! CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

The goal is before me. The prize will be reached. Nothing can stop me .... not even NO SALES !! However, I'm hoping some of these books can go to new homes and make my journey that much easier. Price includes shipping.

First :takeit: gets it

Up first is Det. #111 6.0. Book was CGC'd but I cracked it out to give it a read. Its now Mylar'd $250

Det111fb_0001-1.jpg

Det111fb_0002-1.jpg

IMG_3277-2.jpg

Well, there was.... but I just ran into some trouble with my scanner. Errrr.... :mad:

Thx for askin though :)

If I post only front cover, I'm sure to get lots of "can I see a scan of the back cover"

Well, there was.... but I just ran into some trouble with my scanner. Errrr.... :mad:

Thx for askin though :)

If I post only front cover, I'm sure to get lots of "can I see a scan of the back cover"

List the books, and grade/price. And offer scans once the problem is resolved. There are alot of people online, may as well see what peaks interest.

Ok..... I'll post a couple anyways.

Camera Comics #3 7.0 Nice, tight, clean Nazi cover. Centerfold tight. No tears, no markings. Pages really nice. Top staple shows just the slightest bit of rust. $120

Cameracomics3-2.jpg

Marvel Mystery #58 6.0 Clean, solid copy. Single staple book, that is tight at centerfold and all pages. Back cover at staples has very slight tears. Dust shadow at very bottom of front cover. Pencil marking in "M" of Marvel. Spine is clean. The main detraction is a small piece out of the very bottom left corner that doesn't really show on the front cover but back cover is 1/2 x 1/2 inch missing. $580

Also has Hitler panels in Torch story.

mm58-1.jpg

Jo-Joy Christmas give-away comic from the W.T. Grant Co. 1947

7.0 Nice, clean, virtually unread I'd say. No tears or writing. 2 staple book tight all around. $20

You can find this in Overstreet in the "Promotional" section near the front

jo-joycomic.jpg