• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New comic forum!

41 posts in this topic

Very funny chespirito. What's with the name, isn't that a funny mexican character who gets slapped all the time?

Hi kids, I'm Rigo and I understand many of you are not interested in joining. It is a new forum, it doesn't have many members yet but I have good hopes with it and if I see you on there at a later time, I will look back at this nice thread and say "hmmm, there are people who collect more than just coins and comics". I like how funny you guys can get though and good thing I have a good sense of humor :)

Mainly, I created the site because I collect many other things other than just "comics" and there are others like me. Quite frankly, I am just tired of jumping from forum to forum to learn about what I like so I decided to create Collectors Unleashed. Italready has unique and better features than other places such as a live chat unlike others. This chat doesn't get interrupted while you browse the site so you never miss a thing as it goes with you everywhere you go. It has (still on the works) integrated eBay collectible auctioning system (eBay API) which will show items of interest while you post i the forum and navigate the site.

There will be many, many more great features added but are still in the works. Even if your choice at this time are not of any interest, I want you all to know that the doors are open and you are always welcome to come and join.

Rigo

Who's going to be the first one to post there?

http://collectorsunleashed.com/forum/index.php

Does it have a babe thread?

If I build it, will you bring them...lol

I am dwon, I will start posting tomorrow.. Under my new alias of ChavoDelOcho.. ;)

Who's going to be the first one to post there?

http://collectorsunleashed.com/forum/index.php

Does it have a babe thread?

If I build it, will you bring them...lol

I am dwon, I will start posting tomorrow.. Under my new alias of ChavoDelOcho.. ;)

Why not join as quico and when I add the sound feature, I can hear you make the crying sound he does LMAO....

Very funny chespirito. What's with the name, isn't that a funny mexican character who gets slapped all the time?

I'm pretty sure it's the name of that song by the Eagles.

'Cheeeeeeese burrito, oh, you ain’t gettin’ no younger'