• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random GA-BA Books FS

6 posts in this topic

Just a couple of books. All prices are negotiable and don't include shipping. Add 3% for Paypal.

Sorry, Irene took my scanner away from me, so these are the best pictures I can do.

Richie Rich #2 (1st series) very solid VG. Pretty hard to find book.

$75

DSC02037.jpg

Terry and the Pirates (1945) #9 VG

$22 (half guide)

DSC02033.jpg

Daredevil 1 and 2. These are REALLY beat. #1 is PR (spine 100% split, cover detached, browning on spine, and piece missing out of front cover). #2 is probably GD-

$210

DSC02005.jpg

Vampirella 65 and 74 lot. About VG to FN. 74 has a great, multiple page Star Wars action figure ad.

$18

DSC02042.jpg

I forget the number of this one. About VG-

$10

DSC02040.jpg

That's all for now. More might come later.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #4

It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!