• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Gifts?

71 posts in this topic

I am 31, but never too old to get lots of presents! laugh.gif Here is what I received for Chrismtmas, comic and non-comic related:

Sulley and Mike with sound Hallmark Keepsake Ornament (technically comic related...I believe Monsters, INC. had a comic adaptation).

PS-X-Change Version 2 disc to play imported games on my PS1.

Metal Gear Solid (PS1 version).

MIBII DVD (technically comic related...original MIB was a comic before it was a movie).

Them DVD

The Thing XBOX game (kind of comic related, DHC put out several The Thing mini-series a few years back).

Tetris Worlds XBOX game.

EggMania Eggstreme Madness XBOX game.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer XBOX game (DHC has Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic books being published).

Blinx The Time Sweeper XBOX game.

Turok Evolution XBOX game (There was a Turok The Dinosaur Hunter comic before there was ever a video game version).

Commemorative God Bless America Enduring Freedom pocket watch with the flag raising scene from the WTC on it.

JFK commemorative pocket watch.

Gourmet Hot Cocoa set.

Blood Song A Silent Ballad by Eric Drooker Graphic Novel.

Scooby-Doo WIdescreen DVD

Harry Harrison's A Stainless Steel Trio Hardcover

Jack Black Signature collection (Aftershave lotion, Cologne, Shaving gel).

Happy Holidays

Christopher H.

I know that the movie only cost the gift-giver 11 bucks, but I am okay with that...I do not think Scooby Doo is worth more than $11 anyway smile.gif Maybe I will ebay the movie once I watch it...even if I make as little as $3.00. I did not pay for it, so it is pure profit.

I wonder...is the Jack Black collection I received really based on THAT Jack Black character?

Rickdogg....I LOVE flavored cocoas, a hot cocoa on a cold night beats tea or coffee everytime.

Can everyone on these forums tell that I am a spoiled creature smile.gif To be fair, my parents spoil EVERYONE who is a part of the family...oh yes, it is good to be a Hillen when the holidays or birthdays roll around.

Everyone on this thread needs to list what they received. In fact, I can promise you one thing...at least I know that I will not laugh at what you received for the holidays. Can't make the same guarantee that the rest of the weasels grin.gif on this forum will not laugh .

Happy Holidays

Christopher H.

CGC VF/NM 9.0 I was pleased but I bought it for myself and they gave it to me so I wasn't suprised at all. The best part is though I hadn't seen it yet and it is the nicest 9.0 I have ever seen. wink.gif

Have a good week,

Ericc123

Spongebob Boxers grin.gif

Spongebob Keychain and Ornament grin.gif

Spiderman Leather Wheel Cover for my truck?? grin.gif

(where my wife found that I have no idea - not sure if I will use it either??)

Thumbwrestling Ring blush.gif

(really cool, but I suffered a embarrassing loss to my 5 year old)

Rock'em Sock'em Robots cool.gif

(I bought for myself)

Sorry, you are a Yank. Boxing Day is a Canadian statutory holiday and is on December 26th. It's basically an excuse to go out shopping for the after X-mas sales! smile.gif