• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've been here...

69 posts in this topic

...so long that I remember COI starting his first thread asking why we hated people from Toronto.

...so long that I remember COI being known as AndrewKnight (may be wrong about this)

...so long that I remember COI having an ex-girlfriend hold up a sign over her naked body.

...so long that I remember COI flexing and posting some pics of himself during a flame war with Hammer.

...so long that I remember enjoying my visit to the Penalty Box and catching up on the threads that I missed when they were pulled.

This COI guy sounds like a real nutbag.

Yeah. He never shares naked sign pics anymore. :cry:

There's no room for my antics around here anymore. I can't compete with Justin.

You'll always be MY Justin. :foryou:

...so long that I remember COI starting his first thread asking why we hated people from Toronto.

...so long that I remember COI being known as AndrewKnight (may be wrong about this)

...so long that I remember COI having an ex-girlfriend hold up a sign over her naked body.

...so long that I remember COI flexing and posting some pics of himself during a flame war with Hammer.

...so long that I remember enjoying my visit to the Penalty Box and catching up on the threads that I missed when they were pulled.

There's no room for my antics around here anymore. I can't compete with Justin.

You'll always be MY Justin. :foryou:

lol So flattering and insulting at the same time.

I remember Deathlock and Greggy gremlin fests.

I remember star ratings.

I remember reading the boards for years before joining, going away, coming back, repeating the process, but always without fanfare.

I remember Redhook and FFB going at it tooth and nail but somehow making a stronger board.

I remember a well regarded old-time poster/dealer shilling some sports tickets on eBay and getting nailed for it! :o

I remember Joe Collector's "the comics crash"

AND

untold "presing " is evil Threads were started on a weekly basis...

CAL who NEVER got involved in those "pressing" Threads... :juggle:

Damn, I missed those !! :cry:

+1 :cry::cry:

Not nearly as bad as that xHBTBx guy.....

I've been here so long, I remember star ratings.

I remember when we got noobs like Foolkiller, BEYONDER and tth2.

I remember the "pretty book of the day".

I remember Methuselah. :o

Mine's kind of the same...but I also remember that noob COI when he joined up all green and fresh.

I remember when everybody was ing polite and calm. No wait, that was me reading posts before I got here.

People posted like they were British school children.

I remember greggy having constructive criticism and sentences in most of his posts...sometimes 2 of them.

I used to think that greggy was a Kevin Smith wannabe, a white kid that sat in his basement playing video games and posting on the forum.

I remember being called a PGX shill when I joined.

I also remember thinking I'd be scared as hell to meet Dice in an alley.

And selling a book to Watson.

...and I remember tearing strips off Zaid, only to learn to like him later.

Strange how many things happen on here. Probably more that I don't remember than I do.

I remember when everybody was ing polite and calm. No wait, that was me reading posts before I got here.

People posted like they were British school children.

I remember greggy having constructive criticism and sentences in most of his posts...sometimes 2 of them.

I used to think that greggy was a Kevin Smith wannabe, a white kid that sat in his basement playing video games and posting on the forum.

I remember being called a PGX shill when I joined.

I also remember thinking I'd be scared as hell to meet Dice in an alley.

And selling a book to Watson.

...and I remember tearing strips off Zaid, only to learn to like him later.

Strange how many things happen on here. Probably more that I don't remember than I do.

I remember that clown UnAmerican

I remember deathlock( who gave me my first negative on ebay over ONE FREAKING DOLLAR of a ship fee)

I remember redhook

I remember my first two registrations were categorized as "do not delete"

I remember r1970d

CAL who remembers the good ones too! :foryou:

Wow, your idea of British schoolchildren may be a little generous!

Well, maybe while they were still in class...in the 1960's...while corporal punishment was still around.

lol

...so long I remember when shills were cool.

...so long I remember when shills were unbanned members, and were generally...overlooked.

...so long I can't remember half of my shills,...